Redwing

The Cosy Dog Thread!

I went out shopping and came back to this:

S6004545-1.jpg

The blanket is normally up and over the back of the chair, I am not sure how he managed it :lol: it was kind of wound round him but he didn't seem bothered.

Perhaps it was a protest because the fire was not lit :D

Edit: renamed this thread to encourage more pics of cosy dogs :D

Edited by Guest

that's really cute! :D Suzi still gets locked away in 'her' room (utility) when we are out as she's still a pup and likely to get up to mischief, but jessie is left to house wander and many a time I come back to see she's rearranged my bed or has dragged the kids bed throw to the floor :roll: I mean you buy them their own blankets and do they want them?? no!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I mean you buy them their own blankets and do they want them?? no!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I know!!!! Riley has his own armchair, for goodness sake, and a comfy pad on the window sill but where does he choose to sleep? Anywhere but there :roll: .

now I am sitting here wanting to see a picture of Riley in his armchair.. :lol: I am so soppy :roll:

clare, Ruby looks soooooo comfy :D

I think she could probably cope with more baths, if only to stay in the warm and cosy place :lol:

what is with all animals and their ability to make everything look so snuggly :lol:

riley looks like he has re-arranged that balnket doesnt he :lol:

gorgeous :D

cathy

x

Lovely pics of Bracken, Chelsea 8)

Yup Cathy, she is still growing like mad and has legs everywhere :roll: due for a weigh-in and measuring session this weekend, so I will post it in my blog.

Rosie loves her to bits and here's a photo of them after Ruby's bath (she has her warm snuggly coat on)

6a00ccff89858867310109815a6cf1000d-500pi

Being partly greyhound, lurchers usually have very little body fat, so they get cold easily and need coats on the winter :roll: