well, I did it - persuaded hubby to order a new lovely new eglu....I pestered and pestered and in the end he caved in just to shut me up!!

ok - how long roughly will I wait to receive it - I already have my chickens in the garden -

Im dreaming eglu's at the moment - its all I think about from the time I get up to the time I go bed.....

Is this a serious condition im suffering from?!...I need help! :D

I'm not sure to be honest. I'd guess that Devon's out of their delivery area, in which case it'll be delivered to you via courier or Royal Mail (I'm not sure what service they use :? ).

With Omlet's own delivery service the delay is generally because they like to get a days load of deliveries in the same general area, but I think they're normally within the 28 days. Each time they've been considerably quicker than that for me.

If you're not waiting for a delivery driver to visiting your area it's likely to be quite a bit quicker. Why not give them a ring and ask... they're a very friendly bunch and will definitely give you an idea of when to expect it to arrive.

Good luck, I do hope that you don't have to wait to long.

Omlet gave me a date for delivery when I ordered my Eglu. I am outside the Omlet delivery area.

A courier was delivering and could not tell me what time it would arrive. I booked a day off work, which I still took even though it arrived early.

Same here Ali - Omlet phoned and confirmed the delivery date a couple of days before it was due to arrive, so I arranged to be in all day. Went out the day before it was due, and arrived home to a large box waiting for me, with a rather bemused neighbour who had signed for it!

:D:D:D:D

Yup we were out of the delivery area too - so it arrived, bang on time by courier (the same chap that delivers our wine........I think he thought the HUGE box was full of wine :wink: ) We went and collected our second one ourselves and the third one was also delivered bang on time (different driver this time - phew!)

Give them a call they should give you a date. :D