ali-s

Contacting Omlet by email

:roll::roll::roll:

That's it - you rub it in - A Bank Holiday AND sun......

I've got pouring rain,(although I'm not complaining about the boys being at school........)

Edited by Guest

:roll::roll::roll:

That's it - you rub it is - A Bank Holiday AND sun......

I've got pouring rain,

Oh well, we've got both pouring rain and sun :shock: One minute it's glorious, the next the clouds roll over and we get a 10 minute cloudburst, then the sun's out again :roll: I'm getting dizzy with all the trips to put washing out.... bring it in.... put it out again :roll:

Nor do I have school to worry about..... restless children, YES :shock: , school, NO :roll: . Still over a week's holiday to go.

Hubby's trying to do some garden DIY. Madness in this weather. especially when there's interior DIY just begging to be done :wink:

Very pleased this morning as the roosting bars and the bag arrived at 8.30am :D They were only sent out yesterday.

The roosting bars are lovely and clean and smell of wood not poo :lol: The Omlet bag is great, just the right size for my pinny and hat for work.

Thanks Jan :D:D

Ali, my tshirt and apron have showed up and on the delivery note the bags are down as to follow so I think they may be out of stock there was no expected delivery date noted I'm afraid they have obviously been really popular 8)

I wanted some of the bags when I went to the mothership on Tuesday, but I didn't see any, and the ladies panties are still out of stock.

Ali, my tshirt and apron have showed up and on the delivery note the bags are down as to follow so I think they may be out of stock there was no expected delivery date noted I'm afraid they have obviously been really popular 8)

I wanted some of the bags when I went to the mothership on Tuesday, but I didn't see any, and the ladies panties are still out of stock.

I reckon it was Dan - he seemed very keen on the pair he won at the omlet do :wink:

• Omlet Staff

Hi guys,

The best way to find out about an order is to email sales@omlet.co.uk which is answered everyday or call 0845 450 20 56 which is answered from 9-6pm.

Omlet Bags

We had a run on these and some more are arriving soon. I am sorry that you weren't informed.

Doormats

We are still selling the doormats but I have just accidentally removed them from the shop ... opps. They are now back in the shop here: http://www.omlet.co.uk/shop/shop.php?cat=Gifts

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with,

Cheerio,

James