Martin B

Where are the?

Glad they are not to scale.

A Guinea pig as big as a chicken would be positively terrifying :lol::lol::lol: GNR(guinea)GNR

They are Sarah and they are called Coypu :shock:

This reminds me of something I once read about a famous naturalist (can't remeber who :? )

When he was a child he was brought up in Africa,so was unfamiliar with British wildlife.All this changed when he moved to this country as a teenager.

One day he was in a park with some friends & someone said,Oh,look at the squirrel.

This chap immediatly sprang to his feet & urged everyone to take cover.

His friends just looked at him.

It turned out that he had never seen a squirrel before,but had in a book, where it was drawn to the same scale as a picture of a Giraffe on the same page.

He had seen a Giraffe in his childhood, & assumed a squirrel was the same size :lol::lol::lol:

Meow! Would you like me to do a feline one for you? :wink:
No, you missunderstand me Graham. :roll: I searched the web for rabbits g'pigs and ducks after you added the little furries, and couldn't find yours, only a couple of ducks. I found sites with all the other emoticons you recently added :)

Your (duck) is more appropriate than mine though

triduck.gifduckblinkie.gif

Edited by Guest

Meow! Would you like me to do a feline one for you? :wink:
No, you missunderstand me Graham. :roll: I searched the web for rabbits g'pigs and ducks after you added the little furries, and couldn't find yours, only a couple of ducks. I found sites with all the other emoticons you recently added :)

Your (duck) is more appropriate than mine though

triduck.gifduckblinkie.gif

I'd rather have the LJ's yellow duck in my bath though :P

Love the new ducks. But what about Lesley's pigs and cows? :shock::lol: