The Dogmother

Claret's chicks

I am on the 8 till 8 shift :shock:

45 minutes to go but I may have to wait for my boss as I had a few problems overnight I had to get him aout of his bed at 2.40 :lol:

He sounded very sleepy but to get his own back he may not show up till 9 :roll:

I have a one hour drive each way so I am averaging about 10 hours in the house at the moment - most of them asleep :lol:

Louise, I empathise, but would secretly like to swap with you at present... then I could listen to the cricket.... 8)

but then, as I got up at 5 this morning as I couldn't sleep for wondering what the score was, switched on the radio and heard, I wished I wasn't such a fan!

Would love to be able to go back to bed now......

hope you sleep well!

xx

I won't allow a TV in the building Martin it destroys the atmosphere in a tea room :evil:

I am the building manager and what I say goes :talk2hand:

They were 900 and something for 9 declared last time I checked the BBC website I think :lol: Not good news :roll:

You can't get radio reception in here either as I have a metal roof :roll:

Poor Louise.

Are the chicks chicks now, or chickens Claret? :?

They were getting quite, er plump :roll:

Oh dear Louise, are you in your office? At least if you are then you can console yourself with Simon's bottie :D I saw him at the mothership today, but forgot to check out his bum :roll:

The chicks are getting really big now Chox; Herbert is very tall and leggy, much taller than Lavinia, he is a very handsome chap indeed. I meant to take some pictures today, but by the time I got home the light had gone. I will have a go tomorrow.

The Barnies are much bigger now with longer tails. They still have the same feathers at the moment, but the next growth should be closer to their adult plumage. Once the two boys are gone, I will out Lavinia and the girl barnie ('Betty') in with the others in the Eglu and then the bunnies can go back in their Rablu once it has had a good clean and been moved.

Everything looks so cute, especially Dolly as normal. :wink:

I can't believe how big Herbert is, is he taller than Dolly yet?

Biscuit in the bag is so cute, I don't like many cats, but ever since meeting yours Clare and holding the babies at Lesleys I love them.

I'd still rather have a dog any day though! :wink:

All the best,

Martin x

1.He's nearly as tall as Dolly now Martin, and very leggy too.

2.Biscuit is a lovely cat, so loving and naughty. He just loves bags and leaps in whenever one is on the floor :roll:

3.I love dogs too, but probably cats the most

1.:shock:

2.I love his soft fur, it was really smoothe last time I saw him.

3.I prefer it the other way around these days!