my dad was designing my wir yesterday and it's going to be quite large and beautiful :D

he's started calling it 'Peckingham Palace' and is going to make a plaque :lol: in fact he's quite excited and is making it big enough for me to have 2 eglu's in it. (haven't told OH that yet :shh: )

I'm hoping to order my (eglu lilac) next week, (once i've checked my bank account) and have named it Lily :lol: my OH thinks i'm bonkers and a bit miffed cos i've named the chooks before i've got them too.

just wondered if any of you had named your runs?

My WIR at our previous house was called Eglutopia. My new WIR hasn't got a name but the area it is in is called Dingley Dell. Dingley Dell consists of a few trees, an enormous Redcurrant bush and leads down to a deep field ditch which I grandly call "our lake" :lol:

i'm sure they'll be very regal :D

you're good letting your OH name them, i've named mine, although i haven't got any yet :lol:

i've told the kids they can name the next lot although haven't told OH i'm planning on getting more yet :shh:

Hi, well, if your bonkers, so are most of the people on here.

This chicken keeping game is so addictive, giving your run a name is perfect sense.

Mine is latin for " House of Love" , good luck with it all, the only thing i cant get my head around is the amount of poo !!! :D

Here's some suggestions FoxFighter:

A couple I toyed with for my own chickens:

Hentral Park - the New York influence

Cluckingham Palace - very regal

And others:

Hacihenda (Hacienda) - the famous Manchester club

Stonehens (Stonehenge)