gooner.girl

Football Chat

Thats hilarious Martin! Forgotten that had happened!

Still don't like the bloke after the 'Gilberto' incident recently (not that i liked him before that! :oops: )

Though, he is saved the dubious honour of 'Helens most hated player!' That goes to Teddy Sheringscum! He flicked v signs at me in the charity shield at Wermbley years ago. Admittedly me and several thousand other gooners were singing a nice little ditty to him but he did deserve it! :twisted::twisted::evil:

yeah - SheffU have put some points together recently - and have pulled clear.. still perilous waters down there, though... fingers crossed it'll be West Ham and Wiggin who go down!! :wink:

anyway - here's my predictions..

Bolton 3 - 0 Charlton

Chelsea 2 - 0 Blackburn

Newcastle 3 - 2 Villa

"Ooops, word censored!"nal 1 - 2 Spurs

taking a bit of a gamble with the Spurs result - but "Ooops, word censored!"nal may be tired - and the Beast is injured!! Spurs would so LOVE to be the first to win at the huge wine bar.... :lol:

perilously over-confident with the Bolton score!!

just guessing for the Toon - who knows?? :wink:

Chelsea should be too strong for Blackburn...

I suspect tonight may see someone pull clear in the prediction table (not me!!)

8)

Phil

I think he meant pull clear at the top end Martin, you'll just be dropping further towards the relegation zone! :wink::lol:

Is Sheila playing tonight?

Phil, can't believe you have predicted "Ooops, word censored!"nal to lose! GRRRR! :twisted: The worrying thing is i think you might be right... Unless we get the big guns off the bench where are our goals gonna come from with no Baptista? :? It would be awful if Spurs were the first to win at our new ground... I bet it happens. I'm thinking i should change my prediction now!

BTW It is NOT a huge wine bar Phillip! :evil:

I think our predictions are all pretty similar (apart from phil's "Ooops, word censored!"nal one :wink: )

Think the newcastle/villa will be a tight game as both teams prone to letting goals in, reckon villa will go 2 nil up and then newcastle come back and score 2 .

Hoping JT is back for a few minutes tonignt :pray:

mourinho said if he wasnt back tonight, he'd definetly be back for saturday!

COME ON YOU BLUES :dance:

I think our predictions are all pretty similar (apart from phil's "Ooops, word censored!"nal one :wink: )

I had to do that - else Helen would have accused me of copying!!

8)

Phil

You're still going down.

Impossible to say at this stage........but at least I can spell "professional".splitform.gif:lol:

You get him!!!

At least SheffU are travelling UP the table... Villa are dropping DOWN it like the proverbial stone...

:shock:

Phil

....Is Sheila playing tonight?.....

:) Ah, thanks for thinking of me, Helen. But, I'm dropping out of the football chat, I will pop in occasionally, but am obviously not quite as involved as a fan, so I'll just stay on the sidelines. :wink:

So, I am out of the predictions, but I hope "Ooops, word censored!"nal win (and Bolton :wink: ) and I do think Chelsea will, they seem really together at the moment.

Son 2 has just gone to the pub to watch the match with some friends although he's not at all bothered about football. There's a lot of support for both teams in St. Albans.

Have enjoyed your chat everyone, but I have a lot that I should be doing, I'd better go & do some! Will keep in touch though... :D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON YOU GOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea! We're meeting you in the final - or rather our youth team is!

Bring it on!!!!!

So come on Phil, whats the scores???!!!

Are you going to get tickets?

I can't believe Villa, from what Merson said at the end of the game, we were all over them but paid big for a few mistakes early on! :(

"Ooops, word censored!"nal game was amazing, I liked the way Rocha tried to head the ball off the floor! :lol:

I wish, re tickets: Martin. Can't even if they were available, as i am leading at church that sunday morning and the final is in Wales at 2pm!!!

You got the score right didn't you Martin??? I'll leave it to Phil to work out the points but i reckon he may have lost a few today! :lol::lol: