gooner.girl

Football Chat

No Annie, the season ticket list cost £60 and theres 30,000 people ahead of you for a season ticket.

The red membership costs about £30 a season and for that you get access to tickets easier and a membership pack with books, dvd etc. There is no waiting list for red membership. You don't have to go on the season ticket list to get red membership.

Problem is if you try and join online thats not very clear at all (i had problems when i tried to join OH) so i joined him by phone much easier!

Well if we are playing that game Phil you should have had a player sent off in the first half and then we'd have scored at least 5 more :wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

not true... not true at all..

the penalty for hands to the chest this season is a yellow card - which was what KD got.

Last season he'd have been sent off - but the rules have changed. Hands to the face or head = red card, hands to the chest = yellow card.. (Never trust commentators to know the actual rules - they make it up as the go along...)

(mind - Bolton should have been punished for the invisible stone boulder that Eboue bashed his head on... neatly disguised as a bit of marshy grass... :shock: He went down clutching his head - got up, had a good old barny at Nolan - then went down again, clutching his head...)

Phil