mostin

THE RESULTS! It's time for you all to break my heart.

Is she Bella, or is he Bill?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Is she Bella, or is he Bill?

• Bella
    • Bill
    • Don't know

My, what a bird bird Bill is :o ! Your battie in the background seems to be feathering up nicely Mostin :clap:

Sha x

I didn't notice her there :roll: , should have guessed though. That's May, who's been voted "Chicken most likely to be squashed by being stood on".

She's so cute, she's like a little dog, always round my feet, wherever I go :lol: . She's grown loads of neck feathers so far, and just starting to get a few on the bald patch on the top of her head now :oops: .

:lol: Dont believe a word of it. :lol: Shaun is going to love it........ he just doesn't know it yet :lol::lol:

Mostin: you'd best keep him away from the computer, he could rumble upon this thread at any moment :anxious:

BUSTED!!!!! :shameonu::shameonu:

Uhhh ohhh, Shaun is gonna bust a gut!

Too right, you lot could have plotted the downfall of a government if you wanted :evil:

He's a handsome fellow, better get that purple cube ordered before Shaun gets back :evil::lol::lol:

And i used to like you Purple Hen. :think:

She doesn't need any encouragement she can spend money all by herself.

Still... the more time she spends on here and with her chooks th more time i get free to work and play on my puter.

BUT NO THAT IS NOT A CARTE BLANCHE TO GET MORE GNRPP(Bluebelle)(white chicken) or a (cube purple)

Ooo, I only just noticed that - The Man has gone all fluffy! :shock:

He's been taking lessons from Bill :lol: .

Don't worry gang, I'm fine :D , as if anything could keep me from this forum :lol: . Can't believe he found this thread though :roll: , he hasn't been on omlet for weeks. I must get him to misbehave so he gets booted out by one of you mods :twisted: .