Valkyrie Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 Here we have Jiu Jiu at the back, Tipsy in the middle and Squirt at the front all chillin' on the bench. And now Jiu Jiu is still preening, but you can see she has a little "necklace" Jiu Jiu hunting. And Squirt being pampered indoors. Tipsy is very hard to get pics of because she is hardly ever still enough for a clear view. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 They are gorgeous. I love Sussex, they are such pretty hens. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 Aww, they're all gorgeous . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 They are lovely, so pretty Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 Aren't they lovely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 8, 2009 Author Share Posted July 8, 2009 Squirt's voice is "breaking" and makes a funny squawky/honking noise - she has also made a few squeaky bok sounds too. Tipsy just squawks all the time unless she is wrapped up in a blanket or DD's dressing gown (usually the case) and treated like a blooming baby. She seems to enjoy it too! Jiu Jiu is still a peeper and has started trilling - or warbling - sounds so cute. Potty lot! Must be this house! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egg Lou Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 ooo! just seen this and I've just pm'd you to ask for more pics should have checked first... They have really grown.. very much young ladies now and very beautiful! Love Squirt! I remember last year when mine got their voices.. its so funny as they seem to croak. Think I'll not find it as funny this year as I have some boy so in for a lot of noise well done on raising them so well Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 8, 2009 Author Share Posted July 8, 2009 Squirt was honking really loudly this evening as we put her to bed, and then she hopped out again, only to be cornered by me and cue more honking as I passed her over to Madam Mim. I wonder if they frighten themselves by this new voice that they have? Eggy - I've just seen your PM, so will answer it anyway. I couldn't believe they were 12 weeks, I've so lost track of time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 I like the hunting picture! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 12, 2009 Author Share Posted July 12, 2009 Thanks Lewis - now where have you been lately? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 Thanks Lewis - now where have you been lately? Nottingham Uni at VetSim and doing backstage for Summer Holiday Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 12, 2009 Author Share Posted July 12, 2009 I hadn't forgotten. Ahem. Busy, busy busy then. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
teri Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 squirt is loverly and has a very cute name congrats on doing a great job Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 I hadn't forgotten. Ahem. Busy, busy busy then. Very busy really tired now!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
oneyolktoanother Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Awww they are so adorable lovely pics Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...