Tink

The new ladies have finally moved in!!!

The new ladies have finally moved into the eglu :dance: (seems quite the day for it from looking at the forum!!)and I promised I would put some photos on when they did...so here goes.... :? ....first attempt at photos so apologies if too big/small/not there atall... :anxious:

All moved in this morning - seem quite happy and friendly. Looking forward to my first eggs (I really need to stop peeking in the nesting box every 5 minutes!!) and can't wait to see what colour eggs Endora the Columbine will lay as I understand there is quite a spectrum of colours.....pinky, peach, olive, blue, green, white...we are all waiting with baited breath here... :D

Samantha - Warren

3710289141_6868857fed.jpg

Lola - Sussex

3710289133_951a090a7a.jpg

Endora - Columbine

3710289125_66486985c1.jpg

I can see why you called her Endora. She looks just like Samantha's mother on Bewitched with that hairdo! :lol:

:lol: she does, I know!!! :lol: me and my daughter love Bewitched and thought that was the perfect name for her.... The sussex was going to be called 'Tabitha' but my little boy thought 'Lola' (as in Charlie and Lola) was much more appropriate :D

Thank you everyone, glad you liked the pics!! ... Im getting quite addicted to scanning the forums looking for pics of everyones elses girls now, they are all so lovely.... now...how to talk the OH into getting a cube.... :think: