Cyber Chook

Fitflops and MBT's - what do people think?

I keep looking at the fitflops and I'd quite like a pair. I really like the ones in Tokyo purple, which is a limited edition colour, but I'd need a size 9 and can't find them anywhere.

Try this Liz, every colour in a size 9 but not your Tokyo purple I'm afraid

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10052&categoryId=42710&cm_sp=fitflop-_-p2a%20v1-_-C9094%3A%20rot%203

I'm pleased to report that I've survived a quick trip to Brent Cross, where I bought a pair of black suede Fitflops for £36. I've still got them on now, and can see myself going to bed still wearing them. They're fantastically comfortable :D

The chap on the till at John Lewis looked at me knowingly and said "Ah, Fitflops - your first pair? We'll be seeing you again soon, then, for your next four pairs!". He said if he was allowed he'd wear his to work even with his suit!

Claret, you have great friends, how cool is that, free Fitflops AND MBT's?! Not that I'm envious.

Thanks so much guys, very happy to have been convinced!!

Now I just need to try and borrow a pair of MBT's before forking out for some of my own... :think:

Caroline

The chap on the till at John Lewis looked at me knowingly and said "Ah, Fitflops - your first pair? We'll be seeing you again soon, then, for your next four pairs!".

:lol::lol:

I love my fitflops, they are so comfortable but definitely helped tone up my legs some.

Only thing I found was I got cramp in my calves a few nights as they helped tone up my muscles :oops: OH was a bit grumpy when he realised that was why I'd been leaping out of bed with a cry of pain and hopping around the bedroom in the early hours :lol:

I'm pleased to report that I've survived a quick trip to Brent Cross, where I bought a pair of black suede Fitflops for £36. I've still got them on now, and can see myself going to bed still wearing them. They're fantastically comfortable :D

The chap on the till at John Lewis looked at me knowingly and said "Ah, Fitflops - your first pair? We'll be seeing you again soon, then, for your next four pairs!". He said if he was allowed he'd wear his to work even with his suit!

Claret, you have great friends, how cool is that, free Fitflops AND MBT's?! Not that I'm envious.

Thanks so much guys, very happy to have been convinced!!

Now I just need to try and borrow a pair of MBT's before forking out for some of my own... :think:

Caroline

did they have much variety at brent cross? my friend's mum is going to go and try and get some :D

did they have much variety at brent cross? my friend's mum is going to go and try and get some :D

Hi Ness, your friend's mum needs to go to the third floor at John Lewis, to the Sports Dept, not to the women's shoe dept. Yes, they had a big stand, and seemed to have quite a wide range - off the top of my head, black and brown suede, silver, gold, bronze, black, white + red, white + lilac, cream leather, ranging in price from £36 to around £45, I think.

Caroline

Has anyone tried the Gogh style? I hate flip flop type shoes (it's the bar between the toe and the flappy sound), but I love cloggy type things like the Goghs (sad I know) - so it would be good to see what people think of those.

I've got a pair of black MBTs which look like trainers (the black hides the orthopaedic shoe look) - and they are quite good, but I'm not convinced they were worth the amount I paid!!

Jill

Has anyone tried the Gogh style? I hate flip flop type shoes (it's the bar between the toe and the flappy sound), but I love cloggy type things like the Goghs (sad I know) - so it would be good to see what people think of those.

I've got a pair of black MBTs which look like trainers (the black hides the orthopaedic shoe look) - and they are quite good, but I'm not convinced they were worth the amount I paid!!

Jill

Just received my black pair tonight - size 6 which is what I am was a bit neat but after being on for half an hour giving already so fine - will reserve final remarks till my feet are not so hot from all day on them but they seem good and look terrific - I hate flip flops too I am afraid but the flappy sound is still there with the goghs