Ygerna Posted September 7, 2009 Share Posted September 7, 2009 I am pleased to say that I have started mine too Finished one peice already. Just looking to make the choice as to the other part, I have too many ideas Edit to add.. I think they have to be with the recipient around halloween, though not sure of the date. Also, can we open them as they arrive and then post photos on here? I think it lovely that people can then share the excitement as they start to see whats been recieved by others? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted September 7, 2009 Share Posted September 7, 2009 I made something whilst away - but not sure if that is what I'm sending, as have sooo many other ideas now after flicking through some magazines I had. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted September 7, 2009 Share Posted September 7, 2009 I've just decided what to do. Something I've never made before and want to share with you but I won't . Hope it works out, otherwise poor recipient It's challenging me this time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted September 9, 2009 Share Posted September 9, 2009 You've probably put this somewhere, but do we have a date for completion. I never finish anything without a deadline. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted September 11, 2009 Share Posted September 11, 2009 Wouldn't it to be received by 31st October - which is Halloween? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helly Welly Posted September 11, 2009 Share Posted September 11, 2009 Hope so, else i'm going to start panicking now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ygerna Posted September 24, 2009 Share Posted September 24, 2009 Shh, going to whisper this, but, I think my gifts are all done and ready to send Not quite sure how it happened but, they are all sitting in my workbox waiting to go. Now, whens the next one Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helly Welly Posted September 24, 2009 Share Posted September 24, 2009 Mine too, aren't we good girls Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted September 24, 2009 Share Posted September 24, 2009 I haven't even started, but I think I know what I'm doing Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted September 25, 2009 Share Posted September 25, 2009 I haven't even started, but I think I know what I'm doing Sha x I haven't either... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ygerna Posted October 3, 2009 Share Posted October 3, 2009 Not long now Can I ask if we can open these as they arrive? Having a dedicated opening day is ok, but, with edible gifts, people working and holidays etc its a bit hit and miss. We could have a 'gift arrived' thread, with piccies and people can add to it as their gift gets to them. What do you think? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helly Welly Posted October 3, 2009 Share Posted October 3, 2009 I like this idea, mainly because i haven't managed to wait until the proper day once yet I'm a big kid really. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ygerna Posted October 3, 2009 Share Posted October 3, 2009 I like this idea, mainly because i haven't managed to wait until the proper day once yet I'm a big kid really. ok. hands up. Me too I might have opened mine early last time Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 4, 2009 Share Posted October 4, 2009 This'll be the first swap where the opening day hasn't left me a problem with US customs! I'll wait and open on 31st - its a day I need a pick up, it was Dad's birthday and he would have been 80 this year. I have to say it made me feel a bit wistfull earlier in the year - it was my 40th and we could have had a big joint party midway between the two. I threw him a lovely surprise party for his 70th - he really never knew! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted October 20, 2009 Share Posted October 20, 2009 A week on Saturday - very exciting. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted October 20, 2009 Share Posted October 20, 2009 Oh gawd - no! *Cranks up production pace and hopes it doesn't disappoint the recipient!* Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted October 20, 2009 Share Posted October 20, 2009 *Gulp* Panic is setting in now.............having decided to do one thing, I've now completely changed my mind.....I hope it works out & I get it to my Swappee on time Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted October 20, 2009 Share Posted October 20, 2009 Mine will hopefully be in the post by the end of the week! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ygerna Posted October 21, 2009 Share Posted October 21, 2009 Mine will hopefully be in the post by the end of the week! Mine too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted October 21, 2009 Share Posted October 21, 2009 Done Postal strike is going to mess things up a bit. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted October 22, 2009 Share Posted October 22, 2009 I've finished ..next question, do I post it tomorrow or Monday Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted October 22, 2009 Share Posted October 22, 2009 Rub it in Sha!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted October 22, 2009 Share Posted October 22, 2009 Rub it in Sha!!! ....and I only started it properly today...is that enough rubbing Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted October 22, 2009 Share Posted October 22, 2009 I decided to post mine Monday with the postal strike tomorrow. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ygerna Posted October 23, 2009 Share Posted October 23, 2009 I decided to post mine Monday with the postal strike tomorrow. Emma.x Same here, I've got a number of parcels to send, so have decided to wait until Monday. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...