Ardene5

The Weather Thread # 4

We had surprise gales and rain last night; I was worrying about Laurmurf and the girls in their tent not far from here... shame that I don't have a spare room to offer them :(

Some drizzle this morning, but it has cleared to be sunnyish and warm.

I had my fingers crosed while typing. Still glorious..... :pray:

We had a gorgeous summer day yesterday until about 5pm when big black clouds rolled in and by 7pm it was raining and misty, this lasted for a couple of hours then it rained again briefly at about 6.30am. Today has ben really sunny and just a nice temperature, they say we will have a few quite cold nights this week so I may rescue my chilli plant and put it into the greenhouse.

I love September when it is warm by day and cold at night best of both worlds :D

Preesall Near Knott End On Sea.

Today at 5 am it was dark but by 7 the light was lovely. All day we have had wall to wall sunshine and temps. in the late teens (19 degrees at one point ) but tonight it will fall to 6 degrees or so as there will be no cloud cover. Expect tomorrow to be much of the same with temps between 16 to 19 degrees.

Autumn was here this morning in the early hours ( 5 am ) a heavy dew on the grass. But as the sun broke and the day warmed up it was if Summer was back with a high of 20 degrees in Preesall near Blackpool. Expect it to be cool tonight as there is little or no cloud cover. A nice night for gazing at the stars!

How has it been in the rest of the world?

Best regards

Ian & Valerie