Ardene5

The Weather Thread # 4

This morning dull at first, then a few spots of rain followed by heavier rain, now we have had a bit of sun and it's back to dull - although it is broken cloud now instead of an even sheet of grey. Still warm - DD would beg to differ and went to the Hospice shop with a coat on. I remember the days when I wanted them to wear coats in cold weather and it was seen to be uncool to be seen in a coat. :roll:

I'm in Herts and we haven't had much rain , sorry :lol: people have moaned about weather but i think we have had it pretty good hardly rained and lots of sun/warm weather this year much better than last. People keep asking me where i have been on holiday but i haven't yet just been out with kids most days to park etc

Monsoon conditions here yesterday too, over 30mm of rain.

Sunny and very windy here at the moment, going to chance putting the washing out soon, so rain will be along later :roll::lol:

Although we have had very wet spells this summer, overall it has been much better than last year, much brighter with more sunshine. We had less rain last year but it was dreary and grey most of the time. Not the summer we were promised though apart from the couple of scotching weeks in June.

We had quite a nice day - only a couple of little showers - think we got off lightly here. It has been extremely windy but still quite warm. This evening feels much more chilly and I am usually happy in my T-shirt, but at the moment contemplating finding a jumper. OH popped over to mum's - her boiler has broken again (it was fixed in January), better find she needs a new one now rather than a couple of months later.