Ardene5

The Weather Thread # 4

Today here in Preesall it has been high cloud and some sun. Temp has been between 15 and 19 degrees during the day.

Tonight we should find it a little warmer than the last few nights because we have a cloud cover whereas the other 2 nights have been clear and cool.

Hope everyone has been having nice weather.

Best regards

Ian & Valerie

Not too bad a day, quite warm and no breeze. The sun was out for most of the time, if a little hazy - and then it got dark and cloudy. We were watching the cricket (well I was anyway) and then they announced that the sun was coming out again, so I hoped we would get it soon - and we did. This evening the clouds built up towards the south and the sun peeked through like an evil red eye - spooky! The clouds also looked like the warning signs of a storm brewing too - which will probably account for the awful headache I have had today. I don't think we are supposed to get storms as far as I know. :?

A lovely warm day yesterday, it was still 17c at 8pm. Then it got a little breezy and started to rain. the wind really got up during the night which kept me awake for some time. Woke up this morning to a howling gale, it is just getting light here and I can see bits of tree strewn about the garden. The garden chairs aren't where I left them and the Rose pots have blown over.

Think I will got to work by car and leave the bike at home.