Ardene5

The Weather Thread # 4

Lovely sunny morning which later clouded over. This afternoon we had some sunny spells - quite breezy too. It's clouded over again, but the clouds are much more rainy looking. There was a gorgeous sunset last night - it looked like lots of islands surrounded by water and then it went all purple - very pretty.

We had quite a few sunny spells yesterday but there's a thick blanket of cloud this morning with this peculiar wet stuff coming out of it :think::lol:

Don't think there's going to be enough to fill my long empty water butts but at least the plants are getting a light sprinkling... it's still very mild here too.

I have a north facing back garden and by this time of year the sun doen't hit the washing line until lunchtime so I don't usually bother after the end of the month unless it is particularly dry and blowy.

We had fog at dawn today and I am hoping that the same doesn't happen tomorrow because we have to drop our ED off for a school trip to the Somme Battlefields at 4.30am. I hate them going off on coaches, even more so in the early hours and fog, and she is away for her 16th birthday on Saturday :(