Ain't Nobody Here

My introduction diary :-)

I went to tuck the girls in tonight and couldn't find Poppy :shock::( . After a quick check under the eglu table and the bench I had a peek in the eglu. Guess what - she was in there :shock: . Poor Penny was all on her ownsome in the pet carrier :( .

I removed the roll-away nestbox (disturbing them all in the process :oops: ) and popped Penny in too.

So much for me worrying about putting them in together :roll: .

Fingers crossed all will be well tomorrow (I've left the door ajar just in case) :pray: .

I've been following this with interest as I'm trying to integrate 2 of Phillip and the girls' offspring back with them and I'm taking it so slowly I'd got to the point of beginning to think it will never happen!

The young ones are now 20 weeks and more or less the same size as the adults, and they'll free range alongside each other, but remove the netting and world war 3 rages! (Whatever happened to parental instinct??)

However, today I've taken the advice of " divide and rule" - and put Teddie in with the young ones. She has not been as bolshy to them as Phillipa - and fingers crossed it's working!! They are all looking at bit bewildered and Phillip is patrolling the boundaries, but there has been no chasing or pecking.

Trouble is - I'm not sure what I do next! Leave them all night? Separate and do it again tomorrow? Help!

Tricia