Guns N' Roses forever

You know when you become too obsessed with chickens when you

Oh goodness, confession time. When we put down the concrete flooring in the conservatory, we all wrote our names. I wrote, Kate, Jenny, Clarry and Izzy with little starfish footprints :oops: !

Oh my Goodness - that is the cutest thing I have ever heard :P

I must do that when we do our patio next year - although with 10 of them there may be more starfish prints than slabs :lol:

Devon had a friend over last night & she phoned Devon today & asked if all her family were obsessed with Chickens :roll:

Yup our friends (the ones who dont reach for the number of the local looney bin when we turn up) get cards signed from us, the dogs and the chooks. The really lucky ones get individual cards from the dogs and the chickens. My parents get ones addressed to Grandma and Grandpa :roll:

We regularly cook extra rice / peas for the dogs and the chooks and the animals all eat totally healthily and purely organic food (unlike us :oops::roll: )

Absolutely nothing wrong with that :wink:8)

:oops::oops: I have a confession.... the last 2 posts WERE NOT ME! :oops::oops:

My 15 year old son thinks I'm obsessed with chickens (he's Guns'n'roses forever - see 1st post) so started this off, and he added the last 2 posts in my name!!

He's now banned from the computer :wink:

(I don't think I'm as bad as he makes out!! :roll: )

He's cottoned on quickly, hasn't he. :lol: Obviously very perceptive. :wink:

Or - when you feel the need to tell everyone,even the supermarket checkout girl,that you keep chickens!

Oh my!!! I do this all the time!!! :oops:

Just last week, the check out lady asked how the girls were doing!!!

Christian x x x

Completely guilty as charged with this too

And the Christmas cards will be signed Andrew Joe Molly (with paw print) and the laydees (with little chook fooprints too!) :oops:

Joe also says he feels neglected since we got the chickens, not from spending so much time with them but with the time spent on the forum!

He's currently doing the ironing while I am sat here....good boy isn't he!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A

xx

Or - when you add an extra handful or pasta/peas/sweetcorn to the dish knowing that the little eager beaks will polish off the leftovers in the morning.

Or - when you feel the need to tell everyone,even the supermarket checkout girl,that you keep chickens!

are you and paul related by any chance???????? he always puts in too much rice or pasta in knowing full weel that there is more than enough for the two of us.

he is always finding ways of telling everyone he meets that we have some chickens, its quite scary as sometimes when he is out and about with work he sets himself a task to try and get it in the conversation!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

My youngest,Cleo,is the worst culprit for this.

She will even sometimes cook something up especially for the hens,if I am distracted elsewhere :lol:

They seem to love Cleos pasta salad with corn,peas & pesto :P

Luckily for an 11 year old she is a great cook!

I had a nap this afternoon & woke to the wonderful smell of Cleos Honey Cookies baking in the oven.

The hens won't be getting any of those

:lol:

I get presents from the dogs and chickens and so does Paul. We get the dogs and chickens presents. And there are 13 stockings hanging up on the fireplace - each with the name of the dog or chicken on them.

Paul and I dont get presents, or have a stocking :(

That's brilliant :lol:

Can't the chickens buy you a stocking each between them? :wink:

I get presents from the dogs and chickens and so does Paul. We get the dogs and chickens presents. And there are 13 stockings hanging up on the fireplace - each with the name of the dog or chicken on them.

Paul and I dont get presents, or have a stocking :(

That's brilliant :lol:

Can't the chickens buy you a stocking each between them? :wink:

I'll ask :wink: