chick wiggle

My new babies ***all grown up***

Awwwwww, all growed up *wipes tear away* time goes sooooooo fast.

they are so beautiful and a credit to your chicken mummy talents. I'll be keeping an eye out for more photos in the future even if they aren't on this thread.

Please tell Noodle that i have been checking out photos of Minky on facebook and he is a very handsome chap indeed with a garden to die for :lol::lol::lol: , she has done very well for herself :wink: .[/quote

Maybe a little IVF is in order. :lol::lol::lol: I hope I got that right. :doh: You know what I mean anyway I'm sure. :lol:

they are so beautiful and a credit to your chicken mummy talents. I'll be keeping an eye out for more photos in the future even if they aren't on this thread.

Please tell Noodle that i have been checking out photos of Minky on facebook and he is a very handsome chap indeed with a garden to die for :lol::lol::lol: , she has done very well for herself :wink: .[/quote

Maybe a little IVF is in order. :lol::lol::lol: I hope I got that right. :doh: You know what I mean anyway I'm sure. :lol:

Oops! that looks wrong :wall: must have hit the wrong button. :wall::wall:

Oops! that looks wrong :wall: must have hit the wrong button. :wall::wall:

:lol::lol::lol: Now THAT is a chick i would love to see :lol:

Dont worry Minky, Im sure noodle will be in touch

Thank you all for your lovely comments, i appreciate them all and have duly passed them on to the babies in the form of corn :wink::lol: