chick wiggle

My new babies ***all grown up***

Time for a Noodle update. I missed this thread - don't know why they keep missing the notification bits. :? I have ticked the box and it's still showing. I've just thought - the computer is protecting me from looking at chicpics! Sweetpea is cutiepie too. Love the hairdo. Apache had a dodgy eye and tea didn't work, so off to the vets we went. Eye drops and cream for the area and just for good measure some medicine to put in the water for everyone. Now getting the cream in was very interesting. Legs locked around fat bird (or willing daughter to get fat bird in vice like grip). Turn your head around Patch, turn it, no not that way. More owl impersonations. Ah thank you for the eye - shame it's the wrong side. In the end I had to hold her head in a tightish grip. The puffy eye glared (she couldn't whinge because the beak was clamped down too). I felt quite guilty, but she eventually gave up because we always won. :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol:

This has cheered me up no end. thank you all, I have had an awful couple of weeks and fraid my forum time has suffered (but definately NOT the babies or the big girls) They are doing wonderfully and I have a day off tomorro so hopefully will get some piccies on then. They have grown so much but oh so beautiful (maybe a bit bias there :oops: )

Koojie, I hope apache is feeling better, I know its a nightmare getting drops in their eyes. they can be wriggly little things cant they. :roll: Sweetpea is 100% now thank you.

:D

Well,as promised, here they are, all grown up, well, not quite but definately growing up! :D

Heres Angel posing beautifully

DSCF0012.jpg

Noodle, checking out the big girls grit :roll:

DSCF0019.jpg

Climbing up the ramp for a better view

DSCF0056-1.jpg

Baby, Pickle and Noodle

DSCF0040.jpg

Saying na na nana na to the big girls cos they're in their run

DSCF0066.jpg

And tucking into their supper before bed

DSCF0086.jpg

Hope you like them :D

Gonna try and get close ups of them all tomorro, Im not very good at photgraffi...fotograph...phitoghra... taking pictures! :roll:

:D:D