chick wiggle

My new babies ***all grown up***

This weeks update, (sorry, am I been self indulgent? :oops: )

Yesterday and today while the big girls were out in the garden, we shut the pophole and let the babies play in the big girls run - they loved it! :D

The big girls were a bit bemused by the take-over of their space, but Sweetpea and Pickle just didnt care :D

010-2.jpg

Baby & Pickle wondering what the big girls problem is :roll: or was that a 'Na na nana nah' I heard :think:

012-4.jpg

Pickle decides to get a bit higher for a better view

020-3.jpg

All the chicks explore the different perches

097.jpg

Back in their own run, Noodle & Baby jump on my knee :D

051.jpg

And Noodle gets very curious :D

056.jpg

i think they've had a busy, happy day, I certainly did :D

Thought another update might be in order :?:

Ive been letting the odd big girl in to the big run while the babies are in there to see how they get on. So far the big girls have behaved, heres Cleo making sure the babies dont run amok

008-2.jpg

Heres Sweetpea and Angel and Baby having a lovely bath :roll:

010-3.jpg

And while we had a very rare glimmer of sunshine, I let the babies on the grass, oh if they could have squeeled in delight they would have

032.jpg

Sweetpea all better after her poorly eye and showing it off beautifully

045-1.jpg

One especially for Palmer07, Baby :lol:

040.jpg

And just so the big girls dont feel left out :D

050-1.jpg

They have all grown loads, it doesnt really show very well on the photos :D

I've been wondering when you would post new piccies. They are all just lovely. I love the dust bath picture. Glad Sweetpea is better. Those big girls are looking stunning in the sunshine. The shadows are very long at the moment here also. Thanks for sharing those moments. Can I be an Omlet auntie as well please.? Or are we all aunties automatically? xx

Can I be an Omlet auntie as well please.? Or are we all aunties automatically? xx

Yes we are all omlet aunties, however we do like to visit some releatives more than others, expecially those who live everyday in sunshine :wink::lol::lol:

And Thank you everyone for all your well wishes for Sweetpea, it definately worked as you can see. Im just so happy they are all growing and looking strong and healthy (fingers crossed and touch wood)

:D:D