AnnieP

Forum amnesty day

BUT Gina do any of them fulfill the above criteria

Yes, could be a tall order that one Louise. Looks like Mel has already got the eye candy sorted though :wink: Maybe you should add that to the list Louise :idea:

For sure :lol::lol:

we girls need serious eye candy in this life. :D I keep on nagging my boss for eye candy but, unfortuantely any men that do join are not even vaguely ey candy :cry::cry:

That would mean five men that don't know each other :shock: This is getting complicated.

My mother told me I needed to start dating tradesmen ie a plumber, a builder, an electrician etc and then when the house was finished to decide which one I liked and bin the rest or alternatively bin them all and go for someone else :lol:

Great example my parents eh.

That would mean five men that don't know each other :shock: This is getting complicated.

My mother told me I needed to start dating tradesmen ie a plumber, a builder, an electrician etc and then when the house was finished to decide which one I liked and bin the rest or alternatively bin them all and go for someone else :lol:

Great example my parents eh.

Ah, but men are such SIMPLE creatures - and us women are very good at multi tasking (i.e. "working" at home, and being on the forum :wink: ) I think your mother has it right :wink: Alternatively date a multi millionaire and pay someone else to do the chores :D