laurmurf

hellymisscloud's Jurassic Park

:lol: See you still haven't worked out their names Laurie.

They are so ........er......so.........knowing, intelligent, enigmatic. Just love the look we ought to have a caption competition. Love them :D

The run is great, good old OH. :clap::clap::D

Thank you, anytime you want to post some more .. :lol:

don't you think hellymisscloud looks right at home in the WIR?

no problems with introductions either.... George put her in her place. Bit of a squeeze in the eglu tho.

Bet she claimed the nestbox though. Did you have to put different feeders in for her. She would be ok with the superglug. :lol::lol:

Beautiful pics Laurie, shaun is still in bed so I have snook onto omlet for a while :shh::shh::shh::shh: , hope I don't get a headache :pray: .

Is the close up of Dola? she is such a character, Evey is still my favourite I'm afraid, even with her gooey cyst, or maybe because of it, being the gross person that I am :oops::lol: .

we've just had Evey in to bathe the wound, it has scabbed over which isn't ideal but it's clean. She fell asleep on Ellie's knee while she was being bathed.... come on now, everybody, say awwww!

(altho Ellie did keep shrinking away from her rather wickely long beak whenever Evey showed too much interest in her face! :shock::lol: )