Popcorn

Bless This Chick

English Bank Holiday :evil:

Mind you because Scotland has regional holidays as well as National ones my work adds the days we would get as bank holidays to our leave entitlement 8) All I get is Christmas, Easter and New Year. If you belong to a different faith to the christian church I think you are allowed to opt for your own religous holidays instead :? Too confusing for my poor brain :shock:

It is annoying when the buses and banks seem to get all the holidays and I get none :evil::evil::evil:

Just to let you know that Bless this Chick is taking orders again now - but they are charging £1.99 per chick.

Apparantly I am the last ever person in the world to get a free one (I emailed them last week)

I got 2 for my Daughters, & they are reall, really sweet.3.

I am not sure how to post them here now....any advise?

Hi Sarah,

Save the little character to your computer somehwere, maybe in my pictures.

In your profile in the Omlet forum, you just need to hit the browse button where it asks for an avatar and find where you saved the little character.

Done :D:!:

If you just want to put it into a post to show us, do a right click on the image from the web-site and clcik on Properties from the drop down menu.

Highlight and copy the URL address.

Open a new post in the forum and click at the top of the window. Then paste in the URL address you just copied and click on the button again to close it.

Your picture will appear in the post

Easy :D:!:

Look what I got this morning. Can you believe they've resurected this ugly thing!

Email from Bless This Chick below:

Hi Gina,

We're giving freebie personalised e-cards to our 500 favourite blessthischicks, and of all the thousands we've received since we launched the site, ginapopcorn is one of the top 500!

popcorn.jpg

I also got this one too, which is slighty better:

MollyMoggins.jpg

Molly Moggins is the name of our cat!