Ygerna

Crafty Swap Players, please check *update* PLS READ

UPDATED LIST! PLEASE CHECK

if you think you should be on it, PM me. :D

Please check because it would be very sad if you got missed out.

Fizzleknit

Goosey Lucy

Crafty Hunny pie

Hellywelly

couperwife

rachelk

plum

purpletree

ubereglu

spacechick

jules

chooknboomum

chickychickychick-enn

Snowyhowells

Freddie

Lisaroo2

Barbaraj

Emily95

Carrie

The names below have PM'd me but not sent their address details. Sadly I can't include you in the magical spreadsheet without an address :( Please, please PM them to me before the 7th February.

MillieChick

Edited by Guest

UPDATE I've dropped my laptop and killed it. DH is trying to recover everything but.... The spreadsheet, may have to be redone :cry:

This makes it all the more important for you to check you have sent your details including address, and that if you want to play, you are on the list above.

UPDATE I've dropped my laptop and killed it. DH is trying to recover everything but.... The spreadsheet, may have to be redone :cry:

This makes it all the more important for you to check you have sent your details including address, and that if you want to play, you are on the list above.

You poor thing Ygerna, I can imagine DH's face. :wall: ..............once it's done zap it to me as a backup, hopefully it won't be needed as everything will run smoothly from here on in :pray:

Sha x

I am back online :dance: AND DH has rescued the spreadsheet :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I am shocked at how much info etc I have on my laptop that is essential for day to day running of my life. Without it the past few days I've been completely cutoff unable to do basic stuff.

So glad its back and working.

Remember, last day for joing the crafty swap is tomorrow! :D

sorry everyone I have decided to opt out this time, although I thought I would have time etc, I dont hink I want to put my shoulder under any strain of mkaing items it doesn't need at the moment, it's been giving me hell at night.

I will join in again in the summer when I am back to full fighting spirit. :) I have pm;d Ygerna :)

Right, all closed so no more names please :D

If I dont have all your details then if you get them to me by 7pm this evening, I will still add them to the sheet, otherwise I am sorry, but, I will have to remove your name from the swap. Please see the list in the OP if you are unsure if you have sent them or not.

The list will be split into two, I will keep one half and Sha will get the other half, and we will then get your secret swap details sent out. :dance:

Get crafting everyone :D

You should get them later this evening hopefully, I've got to feed my parents & hubby as we've been out shooting, by then I'll have heard from Ygerna, also hopefully :wink: & we'll zap the info out.........oooo the tension is mounting :lol:

Edited to add.........Sorry all, I'm bushed & in danger of falling asleep so could end up posting all sorts of errors, so watch this space............ :D

Sha x

The spring Equinox is March 20th, Easter is April 4th, so, I think it would be nice if they arrived sometime midway. So, parcels should be posted sometime between 22nd March and 31st March.

Its up to you when you want to open them :D

Now, I have spent so much time on other things I have not even had chance to think about what to make :shock:

Off to browse craft forums.... :whistle: