Angels4 Posted February 18, 2010 Share Posted February 18, 2010 (edited) This past Sunday I allowed the "Westside" girls (Coco, Lucy, and Ethel) to wander over to the "Eastside" of the garden where Henrietta, Honey and Goldie have been living in quarantine......Here are a few pictures of the ladies first meeting. Here are Henrietta and Goldie: Hmmmm....What's this: Henrietta and Coco were sooooooo funny. It was like they were looking into a mirror. This coming weekend I will be allowing them to free range together for the first time. Wish me luck. Edited February 20, 2010 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 18, 2010 Share Posted February 18, 2010 Good luck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted February 18, 2010 Share Posted February 18, 2010 Fab pics - I do like to see your garden Mark. Your girls are lovely. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted February 18, 2010 Share Posted February 18, 2010 they are smashers!! And oooh a DRY garden.....I haven`t seen one of those in a while!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted February 18, 2010 Share Posted February 18, 2010 Lovely girls, Mark . I love the "mirror" photo . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
miffy Posted February 18, 2010 Share Posted February 18, 2010 they are beautiful, good luck with intro's Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angels4 Posted February 18, 2010 Author Share Posted February 18, 2010 Fab pics - I do like to see your garden Mark. Your girls are lovely. Thanks....My garden is a MESS...looking forward to spring when I can get out there and get it cleaned up. they are smashers!! And oooh a DRY garden.....I haven`t seen one of those in a while!!! It was dry when I took the pictures but this past week we had another 8" of snow so it didn't last long. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angels4 Posted February 20, 2010 Author Share Posted February 20, 2010 So far so good....I've had both flocks wandering around the garden for the past 2 hours and all seems to be going well, we have had the occasional full on attack but nothing too serious Here are some more photos if you can stand it. I let the newbies out first and just let them wander around for a bit.... Poor Ethel came around the corner and was met with some well placed pecks. Here is Goldie just waiting for her sisters to appear Finally both groups are in the same area I'm really pleased with how things are going. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted February 20, 2010 Share Posted February 20, 2010 Looks like you have done a good job there Mark, they look happy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted February 20, 2010 Share Posted February 20, 2010 how do you tell them apart????????/ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted February 20, 2010 Share Posted February 20, 2010 Great stuff Glad to hear its going well Mark Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Groovychook Posted February 21, 2010 Share Posted February 21, 2010 Lovely girls! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted February 21, 2010 Share Posted February 21, 2010 Beautiful girls you have a stunning flock Mark. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...