feemcg

Look How Big We've Grown!

Ha Ha, look what I've started! Shona, you are more than welcome to have a Cream Legbar - or 2!. Also bear in mind that in 3 weeks time I will (hopefully!) have Buff Orps, Welsummers and Silver Laced Wyandottes - you could have them as day-olds and pop them under a lamp - the wee ones would love it!

Tempted??

Ha Ha, look what I've started! Shona, you are more than welcome to have a Cream Legbar - or 2!. Also bear in mind that in 3 weeks time I will (hopefully!) have Buff Orps, Welsummers and Silver Laced Wyandottes - you could have them as day-olds and pop them under a lamp - the wee ones would love it!

Tempted??

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Stop it!!!!!

I'm not listening anymore!

*sticks fingers in ears*

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

Mind you.....if I got one of those Mark 3's..........

*ponders*

I'll get back to you, Fee - I need to consult chookiehubbie.... :wink:

Not at all.........I'll wait till he gets in tonight (drunk, no doubt as he's going out for someones leaving do :roll: ) and falls asleep. Then I sit next to him in bed, and whisper gently in his ear, over and over again..

"Mark 3 Eglu and some of Fees chicks...Mark 3 Eglu and some of Fees chicks"

Then he'll wake up tomorrow and say "Y'know, I think we should get a Mark 3 Eglu and some of Fees chicks - what do you think?", before he wanders away thinking "How the heck do I know about Mark 3 Eglus and who on earth is Fee??" :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Works every time - how do you think I got him to buy me an Eglu in the first place.....?

Not at all.........I'll wait till he gets in tonight (drunk, no doubt as he's going out for someones leaving do :roll: ) and falls asleep. Then I sit next to him in bed, and whisper gently in his ear, over and over again..

"Mark 3 Eglu and some of Fees chicks...Mark 3 Eglu and some of Fees chicks"

Then he'll wake up tomorrow and say "Y'know, I think we should get a Mark 3 Eglu and some of Fees chicks - what do you think?", before he wanders away thinking "How the heck do I know about Mark 3 Eglus and who on earth is Fee??" :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Works every time - how do you think I got him to buy me an Eglu in the first place.....?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeee :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: @ Shona

I am sooo going to try that tactic tonight, 'purple eglu , 7 more hens, purple eglu 7 more hens'

Poor boy - is it wrong to take advantage when he is ill????? :angel:

Could just say he said it. Then after you've got them point out he may have been delerious at the time