Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Good lad, Fred. (G'lad, Fred.) DVD would be best option.

Liked the sign Clootie.

You look good carrying the books LCL. :D

Regular, booked shopping delivery didn't arrive, I would have half Mother's cooking done by now. :evil:

Off to buy it manually and try & catch up somehow. I don't mind the actual shopping, it's having the time thrown out unexpectedly, I run Tuesdays like the army catering corps (with entertaining the troops thrown in during the afternoon).

Drat a million times.

Headache stayed away, hope it keeps away, off into London now.

Meant to say, hope the yoga worked, what a good idea.

Be great if you caught it early at the eye stage, I'll be interested if it kept the head part at bay, and hope it did the trick for you. :)

Well, the headache never appeared and considering what I put it through today, I'm quite impressed - the tubes were hot and crowded.

I had two painkillers for it as usual this morning but they don't usually keep away the ache completely and I always have to have more.

I had camomile tea and honey when I did the yoga which I shall do next time and see if I have the same result.

I hope so.

Just did my 100th strength training session. :D

All done in a very housewifely manner but I've got some pretty good biceps and a much stronger back as I found out yesterday when I was digging the garden.

My son was in the earthquake zone in New Zealand, he was asleep and his room started wobbling and shaking, he said it was very strange and quite awesome. He was far enough not to be greatly affected but near enough to worry me - again.

I know know the brakes on my bike work properly, cycling to school this morning, just overtaken a bus, I was going about 20 miles per hour then someone opens their car door. My reflexes have never acted so fast before, from 20 to 0 in about 50 centimetres.