Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Helllllloooooo! 3.gif

Well I never! I thought this one had gone for good. Really surprised to see the notification in my email box! So LuckyChickenLover I think you deserve a prize for that marathon. So here it is from a formerly crazy threader, wear your medal with pride.

4.gif

Oh yes and cakes and choccy always went down well.20.gif

My, what brilliant cakes. Yum!

Excuse me? These cakes are all MINE, Teabag. If you want a slice you'll have to ask nicely. :lol::notalk:

:oops: Sorry, I thought everyone had gone and would never notice a few bits gone, I was only evening up the edges, a few crumbs here and there. :angel:

OK. Please may I have a little sliver of cake with my tea, dear LCL? Please? :D

Edited by Guest

Yawnnn. Mornin' all.

:oops: Sorry, I thought everyone had gone and would never notice a few bits gone, I was only evening up the edges, a few crumbs here and there. :angel:

OK. Please may I have a little sliver of cake with my tea, dear LCL? Please? :D

*Hands Teabag slice of cake* It's only a loan, I'll expect you to bake me a new cake later. :D:notalk:

:D Thanks for the cake, much appreciated. So, shall I make double choc brownie, or lemon drizzle? Mmmm....both! :drool:

I love this topic, long live the Crazies! :D Lovely to see familiar friends again, a big welcome to all returners, and newbies too.

A wonderful mixture of irony and surrealism to confuse Plum. :lol:

I think Salvador Dali would have enjoyed this topic;

“Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision".