Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

I was cooking some breakfast this morning (eggs), it needed some salt, I grab the salt grinder and twist the lid (to grind the salt) instead of it grinding, the whole lid came off, covering my breakfast with 60 grams of salt.....

I was cooking some breakfast this morning (eggs), it needed some salt, I grab the salt grinder and twist the lid (to grind the salt) instead of it grinding, the whole lid came off, covering my breakfast with 60 grams of salt.....

Oops...Definitely more than your recommended daily limit of salt there Fred :wink:

Hi Pam - rather long time no speak :)

Well on here :lol:

...thank goodness for FB :D

how's the BHWT stuff doing? 8)

BHWT is very busy at the moment...we've got lots of homes ready for over 600 hens in my area now all we need are few rescue dates...so I have everything crossed for a rescue date soon :D

how's the BHWT stuff doing? 8)

BHWT is very busy at the moment...we've got lots of homes ready for over 600 hens in my area now all we need are few rescue dates...so I have everything crossed for a rescue date soon :D

8)

fingers%2520crossed.gif

Garghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

8.gif

Still around JJ. Very hot here. My mum is a pain in the bum and I'm about to lose my rag. But apart from that life is just peachy! :lol:

Playing too many games on FB. But I do like chatting with my cuz in Canada. It's usually in her lunch break though. She's coming over with a cousin from another side of her family in July and will be staying round the corner to us and her brother will be kipping out here. :dance:

Tis quiet all over ... me thinks people are all ootside in the sun :lol:

Went round to the neighbours yesterday afternoon and ended up staying until the early hours of the morning :P

Nuggets still sitting on her duck egg, tis due on Weds - hopeing it hatches!

Perhaps it will be a visit to the wood mill and make your own. It's quite easy really. Murray made a big frame, then added 2 bars across the centre. Then he hammered in chicken wire and cut it in half. He put loops at each short end and then we slotted a rod in to join them up. Ours will be recycled for veggie protection.

Hello Clare - glad it was a nice holiday! Ho hum, life is really wearing me out nowadays - mum is exhausting whether she is with us or not. I'm a right zombie today, lack of sleep with an assortment of things. Ciaran bashing scary looking monster insects and saying Mum what's this animal? Erk! What animal? It was an orphion fly - a parasitic wasp that looks pretty evil, but I don't think it is. So he said sorry (I think to the insect). Then Erin comes in - can I borrow your car? NO! Why? I've left my phone in a car park. So off to Basingstoke in the early hours looking for a blinking phone that one of her friends had found and taken home with him. Then Murray's alarm goes off. Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :roll: