Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Won't be long before you young'uns get a nice long summer holiday - while the other kiddiwinkies are still having to roll into school.

...but us 6th formers have to go back 1 week after the exams to continue with our work. *groan*

We don't even get to have that week off, it is a "activities week" with cultural trips and university visits. Fun! :roll:

.... you lower sixth :wink:

Activities week is good, our lot have to go straight into a few weeks of A2 work :roll:

We do, do open days + stuff too though :D

Just been t'Asda to get a digital camera for tomorrow - Leavers Ball :P

Have my tux ready ... with fried egg cufflinks :lol:

We're going round to someones before hand to have a few :whistle: drinks and then all getting a mini-bus from there :D

Hope we're gonna get photos of you in the tux Lewis :dance:

Of course :angel:

We're getting proper photos so should be one good one :lol:

I forgot to put the wedding photos on last time, I don't really like any of them though :lol:

Can't wait to see you in your finery Lewis; are you taking a young lady?

Nope, no-one is really, we're just going as a mahoosive group in a mini-bus :lol: .

The girls school were allowed to take a +1 for theirs but we're not :roll:

Just had a driving lesson - t'was good :P

Test is coming up now ... he said if nerves don't get to me I should pass :anxious:

Nugget has been sat on a few duck eggs for couple of days. Had a look last night - she kicked one out, so 2 left. 1 was cracked + the other is in first few days development ... fingers crossed for a duckling :P

Ooh that's tough Fred - but your day will come! Fingers crossed for you.

Ciaran is poorly today, poor sweet baby. I've had a couple of nice cuddles - he probably thinks harrr I'll give mum my germs! :wink:

Wot no limo, Lewis?! When Ciaran had his, somebody turned up in a Puma, someone else in a fire engine and someone else in some farm tractor thingy. :lol: Depended on what the dads did, but I wouldn't like to show my face after being in a tractor and holding up the traffic! It was one of the girls - I hope she didn't get her dress dirty. The after party was in one of her dad's fields. Lot's of teenagers and "Ooops, word censored!"ody to complain about the noise because they were in the middle of nowhere. :D Have a great time.

Morning :D

We have 2 chicks (hatch):mrgreen:

The Cream Legbars - one from Hilary, 1 from incy ... both look different but have the pale male dots :think: - I'll post photos for opinions, after last time :lol:

Had to put Hilarys chick in the incy earlier 'cos it was out the nest + really cold, but is better a few hours later :D

I'm still not properly awake :lol:

4621279620_e6d4de3e51.jpg

We got to friends + started on the champagne (with jagermeister :wink: ) took a load of photos so I'll find a not embarassing one...

Then taxi/minibus to Botannical Gardens + met everyone else. Had the meal + speeches then 'disco'. Finished at half 12 so we walked to Broad St to Walkabout. Really good night :P

A few sore heads this morning but I'm alright :angel::lol:

I think both CLB's are boys:

4620682065_eec9c2f585.jpg

Does the on the right look CLB'y? :think:

Araucana in the incy is stuck to the membrane so I've put a bit of water on it so try + help.

Hilary has a pekin + Welsummer X chick this morning. Will probably try + give her the chick tonight + see if she'll have it.