Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

:shock: Ouch! Tape measures aren't usually on the danger list of safety hazards in the home are they?

My recent "ouch!" was after giving the family a lecture about safety when decorating. I know of so many accidents, so was telling my son to take care. I suggested it would be worth our while to buy a proper ladder & platform for painting the hall, stairs & landing, thereby doing the job safely.

I went to the DIY shop, and an assistant came out to put it in the car for me. Having opened the boot, I dashed around to the side door to help lift the end of the steps.

Forgot about the platform shop trolley that I'd just put there, and bashed the lower part of both shins. :wall: Still hurts 2 weeks later. :doh::evil: So much for my avoiding accidents.

Good afternoon. :D Been at work but now enjoying the sunshine and a cuppa, bliss. :D

:D Well done Fred, two more out of the way, on such a hot day too!

I used to find the gym a distracting room for exams, too much equipment to look at, but at least it was quiet.

You deserve some chicken time in the garden now. :D

Went to school this afternoon to pick up some stuff I left there from the last day - it was so hot!

We have to wear uniform for exams so will be horrible in them :roll:

First exam tomorrow - Business Studies. Have revised + stuff, but probably not enough :lol: Its all essay based + you have to do a load of analysis + evaluation, so just luck of the questions probably.

Our sports hall gets stupidly hot + really echo's. Best thing is if you have an exam clash or only person doing it so they put you in a little room behind the offices + they have fans/aircon :lol: