Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Joy of joys the little ratbags have got into the fruit section again and whilst collecting on bullet-shaped mini egg (Sadie) and one brown egg (Tipsy) I have fallen headlong over the fence and shoved my knee through it. Pulled of a huge sprig of currants in my hair - but the eggs aren't broken. Just me. Little :silenced::silenced::silenced::silenced::silenced:

Oi I saw that!

I've washed the cube, sprayed it and done allsorts. Undone the end panel and turned it into a big door and cleaned out the old aubiose. Smells lovely and Stalosany down there now. I'm knackered and now Murray wants his dinner. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh2.gif

I don't know if I'm surprised by that 'fact' really :think:

We'd just have different base pairs or sequences

Anyway! Have just cleaned out the WIR + tis raining :(

Have some people coming round tomorrow :whistle: so would rather it was sunny and all looking good for them!

I got Nugget out for her fag break and she flew halfway down the garden!! Obviously has a lot of energy to use up :lol: I candled the duck egg the other day and it was developing, but don't know if it'll hatch...

It's reeeally sunny here :P

Sister's out with a friend soon so I'm going to wrap her birthday presents and make her cake for tomorrow :D

I got Nugget out for her fag break and she flew halfway down the garden!!

Yolko does this...it looks really funny :lol:

Happy Birthday to your sister for tomorrow JJ. :D

Hot here too. I've been in the garden working since 7am. That's what you have to do here at this time of year, as it gets too hot in the afternoon to do anything but sleep. :roll: I'm off out to an air conditioned restaurant for lunch with some friends. :D

Only got three broodies left now so life is getting easier.

:pray: That Bunty hatches her two eggs this week. :pray:

Just popped in to say hi to everyone on the crazy thread :D :D :D *waves hello*

Not been around much...very busy with my BHWT work and have been having a big life/house sort...nearly done just few more bits to do and then all will be good :)

Hope you have all been keeping OK...have missed you all xx