Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Good morning everybody!

'Morning all, hope you're feeling much better Fred?

Glad to see this topic is as crazy as ever, sorry I locked you out mid cake fight Lewis, but I just had to get some of that cake!

Just love imagining life with hens in Tenerife Shirl. :D ****goes to fetch "Moderating in Spanish Book for Beginners"**** & gets son to translate.

:lol:

Lewis doesn't speak Spanish ... did Francais + Deutsch for gcse.

Hilary just met the (white duck)(white duck)

... she doesn't like :wink:

There she was on her fag break + up come the quacks.

She puffed herself up, everything raised and flew at their faces screaming. Jerald was going to fight back but just waddled off! :lol: :lol:

Rather contented she shook herself off, jumped back in the hutch and puffed back up on the eggs :angel:

Then it started raining :wink:

afternoon all, have been off to see my nan and took her some biscuits, she told me the same things as she told me last week.. .. love her. :) She was made up with the biscuits as they were butter danish ones and she loves those.. :mrgreen:

I also picked up Em some tub trug thingeys from asda :angel: and 1 for myself, not that I need another, but you never know when I might.. :lol:

off to help hubs sort the tv aeriel as its a two man job apparantly :lol: I am hopeless so I hope he is prepared for this... :lol:

Grandad came rouund - father b'day tomorrow.

Then I went to asda aswell :lol: Got him avatar on blu-ray + dvd :P

Didn't think to get a tub trug, could have shoved Hilary in a little one like Griffin did with her broody.

Now the (green eglu) is free I don't know wether to put Hilary in it, or leave her in the hutch :think:

Think I'll leave her where she is for now, then if the chicks hatch, put her in the eglu so the chicks have a run :)

I'm a grandma Cookie, so pass me over a couple of those biscuits please. Oh! and when are you coming over to see me then. :lol: I've got the kettle on,I only need a grand daughter or two to come and share a cuppa. :whistle:

Best leave t'broody where she is Lewis. :D

Life in Tenerife with chooks is fan-bloomin-tastic. 8) Free as birds they are. :lol:

See you later.xx

Biscuits? Did someone mention biscuits? :drool: I like biscuits! :drool:

Cookie, I seriously hope your not going anywhere near a ladder!!! :anxious::anxious:

Can we stick to english on here please, I only speak english and barely understand that! :anxious:

:lol:

Well, after Noodles little stint in the broody cage, now its Sweetpeas turn :roll: Will they never learn? :roll:

Sissy & Ada are having a great time freeranging with Tyra & Talulah and they are getting on very well. :D The big girls are more or less ignoring them its only Pickle the teeniest weeniest little pekin that keeps having a go at them :lol: its so funny to see pickle on the other side of the fence and Sissy or Ada bending down to have a look at this tiny little black dot and getting a peck on the beak :lol:

Afternoon all!

Well my day has NOT gone to plan....was meant to pop out, bake a cake, do washing and ironing, cut the grass, retrieve cube shower cutain from next doors garage roof.....but instead I have read......Eclipse.........again :oops:

OH has been watching pants films all day so we have had a pleasant restfull albeit unproductive bank holiday.

Back to work tomorrow......................

Where are these biscuits then?

Errrm yes Sandie I was up a ladder but I was very careful :anxious:

Whaaaaaaaaat!!!! and you didnt twist, sprain, break or damage anything???? :shock::shock::shock: Oh what a relief, glad your ok *phew* :lol:

Em, sounds like a wonderful bank holiday to me, Ive spent most of mine sat in the garden with my coat on, chuck watching! :lol:

Thank goodness I didn't know you were up a ladder before you did it, I would never have rested :shock:

Very relieved that you managed it unscathed :lol:

I'm home from the birthday party. Poor little James wasn't feeling very well and threw up all over me :vom: I still love him though :P

The girls have been having a great day, as their Dad stayed home (1st birthday parties aren't really Phils scene :wink: ) and he has been spoiling them rotten :roll: