Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Hello *waves frantically :D *

After my lost attempt on Monday I'm back for another go :roll:

Debs - Gosh you poor love, I hope the docs can sort you another med for your tum, itchiness is just horrid.......and what a nightmare being allergic to spuds :shock: I had a look at the flush you posted on your other thread....sounds delightful :vom: , especially the sieving option :vom::vom::vom: Hope it gets sorted soon :pray:

Cooks- Eeeek my smallies both have PSPs they want to sell & daddy has yet to enter them on ebay.....perhaps we won't now :x

Sandie - that bling cover is very blingy, if you want flowers everyday, you go for it :D

Shirl - your chookies are very mature aren't they...must be the good warm Tenerifey air :D ....I'd just like enough space to put a jukebox, my little cottage has little rooms & too much toot (DH says :roll: )

Lewis - belated happy birthday to Papa, hope the laptop gets sorted quickly & fingers crossed for Hilary's BtBs :pray:

And I have news :D ...........6 diddy pekin eggs are sitting in a box on my cooker (not switched on :roll: ) ready to tuck under Blossom's fluffy little bottom this evening :dance::dance::dance: . 2 are lemon cuckoo, 2 are salmon & 2 are red..and he will have the boys back :dance::clap::dance: I may have to encourage another broody & go back for some MF (much paler than Holly), blue MF and Columbian :oops:.he did have a pair of very pretty Dottes too :roll:

The poor man I bought them from has had 3 fox attacks 3 nights in a row, so his stock was quite depleted :cry:

Got to go & get on, mustn't spend all day on here :anxious:

Sha x

*Waves* to Sha.

Awwwwwwwwwww, new chickies soon. :dance::dance:

The Jukebox is big Sha, and now he wants one that holds 100 records instead of 50. 8) OMG how big will that be. :roll: I shudder to think. :lol: You only live the once. :wink:....... I think :!:

Got a friend coming over for tea/coffee depends what diet she's on today. :roll::lol: Have a whole selection all lined up for her. :wink:

Hasta luego.x

Morning all!

Well some clever cloggs in a white van decided to over take some traffic this morning and ended up stuck underneath a lorry coming the other way so with that and the A14 being closed near to work and St Neots being the "alternative" route my trip to work took me an hour and 5 minutes longer than it should :twisted:

ANNNNNNND breathe..............

I will catch up laters but "waves like a loon" at Sha! Whoop Whoop! Welcome to the crazynesss! :D

Eeeek :shock: did the clever cloggs get out of his white van.....what a nightmare for everyone else to witness especially the poor lorry driver....some people should not have licences :roll: *steps off soapbox carefully*

Have a cup of tea & a choccy biccy Em, always has a calming effect :D

I'm trying to book an appointment (1 of 3) at the dentist for DS.............hen's teeth springs to mind :roll:

Sha x

:oops: oooh yes, I should of mentioned he seemed fine, there were two burley looking men shouting and pointing at eachother on the grass verge and a police man trying to keep order between them (unsucessfully :roll: )

I tried to get a Dr app last week when I was poorly and they offered me one for next Monday :shock:

Right you Crazy threaders how about a Wednesday challenge? I think we should all try to do at least one (more if poss) from the below list and report back on reactions. And NO doing them to the chooks doesn`t count :roll::wink:

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1.. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice!

3..Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions,Switch to Espresso.

5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana.

6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.

9. Sing Along At The Opera.

10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.

11.When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The dogs are now attacking me due to the hysteria caused by your list......I do like the coffee maker one :oops: not sure the nightmare "cold turkey" would be worth living through though :wink: (I don't drink enough coffee for it to affect me but the crew in the office..inc DH.. would go mental :? )

Sha x

With regards to number 11, I did that at the change machine in Vegas, and got lots of very strange looks :wink:

Well, I have managed an hour and a quarter without being sick, although poor Lyns phoned to check up on me :wink: and I had to hang up on her very quickly to run to the loo :oops: Then I rang Lyns back and she had the joy of hearing me shriek on the phone, there was a panicked "Whats the matter, whats the matter" coming from Cambridge, the cause of the shriek, followed by slight tears, was that either Vicki or Mel has laid their first egg, and it is a perfect tiny deep stunning green egg :dance:

*Lyns, I apologise for the temporary distress I caused you* :wink:

I do feel like I could be sick again and am in agony but hey ho, I have a !egggreen!:dance:

:lol: :lol: it was all worth it, but I am still waiting for my picture of said shiek causing egg... :lol:

:( @ you feeling poorly still :(

hmmmm Em I am telling the children later.. *giggles* ;) ;) only joking before anyone complains.. :lol:

!egggreen!:P:P:P:P:P:P

Right as for the listing goes:

1) Don't have sunglasses as mine are react to light specs and if I'm in the car they are normal otherwise I can't see where the cars are.

2)Intercom - er, Yooohoooo it's meee can you come. No different to normal - always speaking to the walls - they listen you know, but they don't speak back.

3)Um, mum would you like fries with that? And she says "where is the Hook Nursery School?" :?:anxious:

4)Caffeine free coffee - where?

5)Who's going to read my notes - they think I'm potty anyway.

6)Skip down the hall and trip over Erin/Emelda's shoes, bounce and land in mum's overnight bag.

7)Out to eat????? I should be so lucky.

8 )Ah out at the drive through - er, nope.

9)I had a singalong in the car - still croaky, blooming good Bonnie Tyler though - even if it was supposed to be the Monkees. I'll get out Madam Butterfly and have a bash later.

10)Party? No partays here and I'll be blowed if I'm going to miss our virtual one this weekend hint hint.

11)Money? At an ATM? What pin number. I have a safety pin just one - will that do?

12I do that every morning when I look for the post - just before Erin comes out.

13)Hear squeals of delight, shortly followed by the slapping of High 5's

What a boring old twit I am.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Laughs at list.

I always skip everywhere. Doesn't everybody? :lol:

Friend has now gone. You have been busy bees chatting away this morning. :wink:

Debs, sorry your still poorly. :(!egggreen!:mrgreen:

Never get ill unless you have made an appointment. Learned that years ago. :lol::lol:

Look what came out today in my garden our first passion flower of the year. :dance::dance:

DSC00618.jpg

oooh pretty Shirl! I love passion flower...I used to have some growing up my shed in times BC (before chickens).

Debs sorry you are still poorly but congrats on the !egggreen!

I offered one of our directors "fries with that?" when I made coffee earlier...he just :roll: at me :lol:

Now it is time to fess up..............I popped 6 pekin eggs under Brie, the broody pekin last night........... oh and another 30 eggs in the inccubator

Now it is time to fess up..............I popped 6 pekin eggs under Brie, the broody pekin last night........... oh and another 30 eggs in the inccubator

you best pass those little fluffs you have already over to me then... :whistle::whistle:;)

errrrr I love ya...but i am afraid the orpie fluff bums are staying with me. The gold laced one falls asleep standing up and then falls over... :lol:

I am off to Stratford Upon Avon on Saturday and if my geography is correct The Domestic Fowl Trust is just down the road. Has anyone been? Is it worth the trip?

got in at gone 11 last night and then had dinner, then coudln`t sleep cos i was awake so watched some telly. think I fell asleep about half two/three and then was up again at 6.30am :roll:

Early shower for me and snuggles on the sofa me thinks

I was in bed reading my book at about 9.30 ish I think... I might start all the true bloods after this one. :whistle:

I used to read a lot, then I got a laptop. :lol:Then you lot came into my life. :lol::lol: Now I'm so shattered with trying keep up with you all, I'm in bed and asleep as soon as the head hits the pillow. :D You should be bottled and sold at the chemist. :lol: