Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

morning Shirl :) Enjoy your lounger :lol:

I am off out in a mo to vote and pop to the food shop for a restock as my boys seem to eat more and more these days I cant keep up with them.. :lol: :lol:

THEN I may get time to finish my book, but not before I clean the bathrooms... yeuch!

ooo bathrooms, what fun :wink:

I have to strip & remake both my bed and the spare as my mum & dad are coming to stay over tomorrow & I like to give them the choice of sleeping pit.........a not so comfy futon or my very comfy bed :wink: , but it also means I have to clean both bathrooms and bedrooms :roll:

Shirl I like the idea of your lounger, shame it's not even sunny here, it's less chilly than it was though thankfully :D

Sha x

ooooh whilst you are at it Lyns pop over to mine and clean the upstairs bathroom! Molly the long haired black cat slept in the white bath last night.....it is now white with fur! How that cat has any hair left is beyond me....she seems to leave a kittens worth behing eachtime she sits down :roll:

Morning all!

Morning all! Danny's got the day off as they use the school as a polling station. Typically it's raining so we can't really go out. He's already asking if it's lunchtime yet :roll: he's barely stopped eating this morning.

We've got postal votes, so we voted a week ago. I've been trying ignore everything since then :lol: Which isn't that difficult when generally the only thing on our telly is CBeebies.

Do you not have somewhere more comfy for the pusstat to sleep than a cold bath Em :anxious:

Morning *waves*

Sha xx

Between the three of them they have three beds (one of which is a lovely wicker/wood thing which I paid a small fortune for )and two of those radiator hanging jobbies but these stay untouched with their pillows always plumped in favour of:

Molly sleeps in the bath, on the bedroom windowsil or just outside the bedroom door so we trip over her

Oscar sleeps on our bed, normally by my legs but occasionally on our pillows so when you wake up you are nose to whisker

Midge - last night she slept in the tub trug under the (cube green) but can also be found in the shed or on her feed plate :roll:

Ahhhhhhhhhh, time to relax and think of you all cleaning the bathrooms, making the beds, cleaning up cat hair. Oh the joy of doing nothing now and again. Pure heaven. :lol: Only kidding. :lol: Came in for a break, as I have rock dusted 80 odd trees with would you believe "Rock dust". :lol: You would not believe what an amazing folia feed that is. :D Blooming hard work getting it on the folia but worth the effort. :dance:

Keep at it, work harder, work faster, come on. :lol:

:lol::lol: ing at Em's pussy cats. :lol::lol::roll: Animals :lol:

Bye for now.x

annnnnnnnd breathe.. I am done, they are spick and span *pretend not to hear Em about her bathroom as I cant face another one* :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have also voted and been food shopping ta da!!!!! :D

I still have a broody minx even after a few days in the cage, shes plucked all her chest feathers so I gave them some tuna... must say they were very appreciative of my cooking (opening can) skills

Tried the sun lounger but:

5.gif

Rock dust - brilliant stuff - or so I've heard. I bought some the other day to add to the soil at a later date. So along with seaweed meal there is a very heavy box that I keep tripping over in the kitchen. It's OK though - I land on Emelda's pile of shoes that are also by the back door. I originally read about it in an organic farming book. Chase Organics have only recently started selling it. This one comes from Scotland.

Still dry here, although the clouds are a bit iffy. Bright at the moment but I think the sun is trying hard to shine through.

Hi everone :D

My, what busy mornings you ladies are having, i have had a very lazy morning, took DD to school, voted, did a teeny weeny ickle shop in village store, came home, tidied up, called the washing machine repair man :evil: and err yep thats it :oops: Spent most of the morning with Phil & Holly :oops: but, bored now :lol:

So, I think i will clean my bathrooms too, just to be one of the guys ! :lol:

I much prefer the sound of your day though Shirl, Ooooo those words, lounger, lay and long cool drink, fab, but not here! :(

:lol:

Awwwwwwwwww, sorry your cold. (Sniggers behind hand)

Sorry to hear Imelda has come to live with you Koojie, she and her sister used to live with me. :lol: Don't worry she will be claimed by a university one day and move away. You will be uncovering all sorts of things. :lol::lol::lol:

Got your book out now then Cookie. :?: Here have some cake. :D Hands cookie a very large slice of her favourite chocolate cake. :D

just seen that the book is out. :lol::lol::lol: What's wrong with the shoulder. :shh: Could you speak up over there. :lol:

I am seething :x .I've just had a phone call from the dentist's receptionist to say that Mr F is not going to be available to treat DS for 2 of his necessary 3 appointments as he's changed his holiday dates.............uuuummm hello, what other trade/occupation can get away with chopping & changing dates like he does.......and he doesn't even work on a Friday :shock: ........and at least one morning and an afternoon he's off too......I feel a change of career coming on here :wall:

I've now managed to rebook...with 20 mins on the phone (plus the 15 mins yesterday :roll: ) for DS to have an appt on the day that Blossom's eggs are due to hatch (a small silver lining :D ) but it means as he's got to have a root treatment I'll have to take him back at dawn the following morning...I am so looking forward to that school run :liar:

Ooooommmmmmmmmmmmm..............I will now go and scrub the second bathroom & pretend the sink is him....it will sparkle by the time I've finished :anxious:

Thank you for listening :D

Sha x

Ooo did I hear chocolate cake Shirl.........actually don't worry if it's all gone I've just demolished a pack of giant chocolate buttons in my fit of pique & now feel very sick :roll:

Lyns, be careful with that shoulder *sending gentle rubs*

Sandie, hope the machine gets fixed soon, my local man is a wonder, he's usually out the same day & does wonders...and doesn't charge a bomb either :D

Sha x

I much prefer the sound of your day though Shirl, Ooooo those words, lounger, lay and long cool drink, fab, but not here! :(

:lol:

Not here either Sandie really. Am working my butt off. :lol::lol: Except to have forum breaks every hour or so. :lol: Well, you have to keep up with things. Want some cake :?: it's chocolate.

No no Sha, please, have some it's far too much for me to eat alone. Sends Sha a huge piece of yummy cake. Keep it for later or give half to DH. :lol::lol::lol:

Good for you Cookie :clap:

Im gonna go clean bathrooms now as you all have made me feel quite guilty, but i am also going to make a carrot cake :angel:

But first i have to go down to Broody city and make sure they're all still ok :roll: Theres quite a queue building for the broody cage now :lol:

Catch ya later

*right, wheres my rubber gloves* :roll:

Cor, sounds like we've all had busy mornings. I've done some housework and then went to get my euros for our hols :) A friend from another forum ( yes there are others! and it's nothing to do with chickens), makes clothes from fleece and applique t- shirts. She usually does childrens things but i asked if she could do a t shirt for me. She's just finished it , i love it :D

http://nitnac.co.uk/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=269

Isn't she clever?