Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

No need to worry about the crumbs Shirl...I have just discovered a packet of custard creams lurking in the back of one of my colleagues desks...this Spring Cleaning lark is proving lucrative....I found £6 in change in my desk/penpot/and tray 8)

Don't you just love it when that happens. 8):lol::lol::lol: Enjoy your spoiles. 8):lol::lol:

No need to worry about the crumbs Shirl...I have just discovered a packet of custard creams lurking in the back of one of my colleagues desks...this Spring Cleaning lark is proving lucrative....I found £6 in change in my desk/penpot/and tray 8)

I was just about to type that I bet you;ve found some money and goodies.. :lol: :lol:

I was just about to type that I bet you;ve found some money and goodies.. :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol:

We had a big collection of all of our change - car door pockets, ashtrays, bottom of bags etc... we have yeilded half a bucketful of change :P we are hoping its enough for a petrol mower

Bonjour :D

All the Year 11's + Lower Sixth has their leavers days today - only come back for exams now.

So last business studies lesson ever :lol:

I don't want to leave, I want to go to Uni, but will miss school + all the people there. Mneh, still got another week to go :lol:

Nat is having his party tomorrow so the marqueeis up, + the bouncy castle is coming in the morning :P

Tis a disney fancy dress ... I think I'm going out :wink:

We had a big collection of all of our change - car door pockets, ashtrays, bottom of bags etc... we have yeilded half a bucketful of change :P we are hoping its enough for a petrol mower

:eh: Do you have grass carpetsin your office?

Edited by Guest

:eh: Do you have grass carpetsin your office?

Yes. Yes we do.

(sorry I meant at home we did a search for change)

But if you did have grass carpets at work the chooks would have something to eat! :lol:

I stink of garlic powder, the garlic pot has got a bit hard so I jabbed at it with the scoop and some flicked up all over me... :roll:

poooooweeeeey I smell.. :lol:

Lewis be off fora driving lesson

T'rar :P

2011???? Flipping 'eck do we really have to wait that long :anxious::anxious:

Arghh what an afernoon, i couldnt do a thing this morning as was waiting for the washing machine repair man :evil: i darent even go down the garden in case i didnt hear him. Finally he came just after lunch. Its all fixed now, but them a manic afternoon followed, trying to fit in everything i would normally have all day to do! :roll:

and, Im not sure, but i think i may have wrongly imprisoned Angel :( shes been in the broody cage for 2 days and this afternoon there was an egg in there! :doh: Ive let her out poor little thing. :anxious:

I lied about the driving lesson :anxious::angel: - his clutch has gone dodgy so lesson was cancelled :roll:

Hopefully have 2 next week, not long till the test! :anxious:

Nans sister had an op today so they came here then went to hospital, rather than paying for the car park!

Was going to help do a Murder Mystery night tonight, but then friends have said we might do something, so that looks a bit more appealing :lol:

Hope you have a nice evening Lewis, whatever you end up doing.

Cookie I can smell you from here (hmm or maybe its the garlic powder I have up my fingernails)

anyhow - girl - take a shower!!! :lol::lol:

Cartier found Guinevere in the cube this morning trying to get a bit of peace and quiet while she laid her egg - no chance - Cartier bocked at the top of her lungs for half an hour in protest, then Stella joined in for the chorus - oooh my ears :roll:

Hey Stinky Pete - I can smell garlic too! Bath time for Cooks! :twisted:

Have a good evening whatever you choose to do Lewis.

Erin went to London to collect her hair straighteners - the cry of despair when she discovered she'd left them behind! :lol:

She said that it was her idea to call herself obese because she had Maccy D's for 2 days in a row and then they all went to Burger King. A friend said she'd lost 2 stone just eating Maccies - personally I think I'll pass. So I have kicked Erin up the virtual bottom for you Debs. Silly girl she is! :roll:

Phew! thats better Cookie I could smell you from here. :lol::lol:

Listen girls and boys, just popped in to tell you I won't be on line much over then next couple of weeks. David arrives tonight and I don't get much time when he's here. You know what men are like they are always wanting something to eat. :roll: He works on the computer every morning into the office in th UK and I like to spend as much time as I can with the man when he is around. :D I know you will understand. :D

Have fun whatever you are doing this weekend, and I hope that the sun shines on you and all the chooks and chickies.

Take care of tummies, shoulders, and feet and anything else that might be hurting. :anxious: If in doubt, have a long relaxing bath and a rub down with a velvet glove afterwards. :lol: Works wonders. :lol: No! I have not been into the gin already. :lol::lol: Just excited. :lol::lol::lol: Shirl is just a girl. :wink:

Sending love and cakes.xx