Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

*passes Cloots a large pot of tea, warm Croissants and backs away.. :lol: *

You already know I wish your DD all the very best as I have told you but give her a gentle squeeze from me for being so brave, still makes me wince..

I've had 2 cold coffees and no brekkers yet because naughty girls yelling ever since they got up - and then they were yelling. So good morning probably doesn't reflect current mood! All quiet now and I'm tossing up whether to start the washing, do my own ablutions or brekkers and a hot coffee. Maybe, brekkers, ablutions and washing. OK here goes, but it's all bound to change. :roll:

Get well soon miniscottydumpling.

Tis true but spent a lot of last night in A & E with DD after a riding accident. Slept with one eye open to make sure she was ok. Definitely more tea required though, one can never have too much :wink:

:shock: Sorry to hear it. I hope no serious damage has been done.

:shock: How scary Cloots, was she concussed? I do hope she recovers well. Fresh tea & coffee all round.... :)

Yep Teabag she was out cold and very confused when she came round and all through the night. Kept repeating the same things over and over again poor thing. Anyhoo, nothing broken, just a bit bashed and bruised with a thumping headache. So lucky. Me on the otherhand, washed out rag! :lol::lol:

Please can I be the taster Lewis, I do like a good cupcake......though we have fairy cakes in our house as I think they sound more English than cupcakes :lol:

:lol:

Cupcakes sound better at a boys school :wink:

*hands cupcake* :P