Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

What year are you Fred?

Classified :P , you may find out what my true age is (although I think I have dropped enough hints :lol: )

:D Quite right, top secret.

Your posts are fine Fred.

I'm not old enough to do surds yet! :angel:

A gownless strap! :lol:

My day was good, got some help from a teacher about maths :D I can now rationalise surds :D (not as dramatic as you may think :lol: )

What is/are surds?! Never heard of 'em - not in my day... :lol::lol::lol:

Surds are roots of numbers that do not give a whole or recurring number. For example Screenshot2010-05-13at174317.png is a surd.

If you have a fraction with a surd on the bottom Screenshot2010-05-13at174503.png you have to rationalise it (don't ask me why :lol:)

To rationalise it, multiply the fractions numerator and dominator by the dominator/surd. You will end up with something like this: Screenshot2010-05-13at174644.png

Confused much? :P:lol:

Someone wore a mankini to school today Clare :wink:

Last day was good + :( We'll all really miss each other + the school.

We all got there at 8 in out fancy dress, met in the car park + had a car convoy up to the main school steps + parked outside + just got out with music on ... water pistols + silly string.

Then after a bit the teachers moved us on + we got into uniform for Leavers Assembly.

We had a few speeches, did awards etc. To the common room for photos, back into fancy dress + outside again.

Water fights etc ... then we had a conga around all the classrooms and ended up in Languages + it got a bit mad :lol:

Back outisde + they bike locked all the external doors from the outside :roll:

To the pub! for cider + breakfast.

The manager was really rude to us when some people didn't get food so we left + went to the park for a bit.

Off out again tonight :D

You can borrow my slate & chalk Christian. :)

Glad the leaving day went well Lewis, fun but sad too.

Hi Sha! Oh, bye Sha! :lol: I'm just off to do an hour's paperwork at work while it's quiet &then collect DD2 from Explorers.

Glad to see you back from Guides Scramble.

Went to collect DD2 & friend from Explorers for 9.30pm, they arrived back from a hike nearly an hour later! :shock: Didn't even know they were going on a hike. They were lost, walked miles out of their way, and had to be picked up. :anxious::anxious:

Off to bed now I've stopped worrying!