Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

morning all, hope everyones well, does anyone fancy a soon to be teenager because he is going very cheap, although he's pants at housework in general, hates chickens BUT will keep his room clean...... *lynz hopes that last positive will clinch a deal*

I woke up today with the flu or something, headache, nose running, sore throat etc etc. Not good since I had 2 exams to sit! So I dosed myself up on lepsip cold and flu tablets, which seemed to do the trick. Got to my first exam, expecting to see a laptop there, but it wasn't! Asked the exam secretary where it was and she said that she was told it was only for geography (which it was not). So, she found a laptop, but the wrong power cable! So she had to go find another power cable, whislt I waited. Stressful start to the day. Luckly the exam was ok :D

Morning all. Good luck with all the exams - Fred you really are having a tough time aren't you. Hope you are feeling better today.

Karma has kicked in today, I was about to squirt a noisy Kitty and the nozzle came off behind me and I got soaked. Bah humbug. So had to chase naughty girl around until she sneaked up to the top of the garden unseen by me arghhh here she goes again . . .

Ruddy bad timing that! :lol:

In face the whole flock have gone bonkers today. Patch is attacking Squirt (who normally is a grumpy madam and attacks everyone else) and then Sioux attacks Patch. Then Patch has another go at Squirt and she has indeed been soaked for that. I wonder if they all smell like a broody pekin, so that they are all antagonised. Better put some Bachs remedy in their water. Maybe the whole bottle - and then maybe I can chill out!

Good luck to those taking exams today.

I've had one of those days.. well it started yesterday really; I am on leave next week, and work have had plenty of notice, but in true ostrich fashion, management have only just remembered and are panicking. So snowed under and not really able to get on the forum as my office is crawling with clients :roll:

Inconsiderate when work interferes with enjoyable forum chat isn't it :roll:

I had a split school run today.........collect friend's child from one school at 3.30, then hubby from work at 3.45, then DD from a match at another school after that having dropped DH at a pool shop opposite the match school................simple you'd think?............no, I got to 2nd school on the other side of town to discover no school minibus in the carpark, then DD phoned to say someone had taken all her clothes & school bag & she was very upset "where are you darling?" "back at school, we didn't get into the semifinals so we came home early" :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: I wouldn't mind so much if I hadn't called our school & spoken to the secretary & told her what I was doing...the sports dept don't feel it necessary to tell the school when they leave a match early...........Once I'd fought my way back round town, no mean feat at 4.15 :roll: to our school, I suggested that they do in future :notalk: .........Seething...yes very!!!!

Sha x

Sounds like something our school would do Sha :roll:

Went to Harvester with Mother + Nat which was bon ... they have the drinks on tap now and its DIY, the beer pully taps not the flexy hose ones 8):lol:

... then to my friends to pick her up + we all met at the cinema.

Gold Class orange wednesdays has become a bit of a tradition so we were going to see Robin Hood (£4.33 for a huuuge electric recliner chair + free popcorn) but there are only 40 seats in there + then not enough left for all of us.

So we went to another cinema 10 mins down the road to see 4 Lions - its quite good :lol:

Not what I was expecting, but still funny. It started half an hour into the film so they said they'd give us free tickets next time! Even better :P

It could only happen to you Fred.

Half term and Erin still has to go in for work experience. She's providing lunches for Murray's partner and the lads at work. She's been there last week and still next week to do. It's a bit of a challenge because all that's there is one microwave and a kettle. So she has been precooking nice things. She did a lovely duck in plum sauce with spring onions done in a puff pastry turnover. She has done scallops and salmon in a hollandaise sauce in pretty filo thingies. Both samples were left in the fridge for me to have for lunch and I forgot and had eggs (surprise surprise), only to find the following day they'd been pinched. :evil: A cake and some pasta thingy, ooh some teeny weeny tomatoes like blackcurrants were roasted in garlic and put with some melted goats cheese and thyme from the garden. And what do I get? None of the above apart from a little duck left over from the parcels in a bowl (but it was soooooo goooood). Can't remember what else at the moment. I know she has parsley for something - probably the salmon. OK now I'm peckish . . . laters peeps.