Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Morning :D

Just had a driving lesson - went well :D

Not long to the test :anxious:

I took the duds out the incy last night - down to 3 eggs !eggblue!!eggblue!!eggwhite!

A Cream Legbar, Araucana and Barred Wyandotte :P

Hilary is still sat tight on her 4 and all look like they're developing.

Nugget is sat on 3 duck eggs in the GO + has been for a couple of days, but then she gets off for quite a long time for a fag break, so not the best of broodies. Not expecting ducklings anytime soon :lol:

:shock: You read my mind Fred, although it's a different one that is local to me.

It's the same layout in Hemel Hempstead, and I think it may have been the first of it's kind.

We call it the Mickey Mouse roundabout. Very, very scary for unfamiliar drivers, as you may be going anti clockwise round the centre but, of course, just follow usual rules at the mini roundabouts that make up the whole interchange.

I used to dislike it, I remember when it was new, but now roads are so busy it really is effective at a large junction, it's a brilliant invention.

I used to dread one in Staines - but once you know where to go it isn't so bad, so I expect it's the same for all the others. The problems start when some people get impatient and block everyone else. Then if you don't know the area well and you accidentally find yourself in the wrong lane (why do the signs appear right on top of junctions when a fair warning beforehand would be more sensible so people have time to get in the correct lane), people can be so impatient too. Oh well, at least I'm nice to other people. After youuuu Claude - noooo after youuuuuuuuuuuuuu Cecil! And a nice thank you is always appreciated - not a wimpy finger dip either, a nice hand sign and a smile. And vile I am at it I vould like you to pass der cup of tea und ze biscuit or ve vill not be so nice next time I see zat car! Hmmphh!

I bet you are looking forward to tackling Spaghetti Junction. :D

Can't wait :wink:

Gave Hilary some soaked corn earlier + she scoffed it down.

Cleaned out the Go + Nugget got comfy on the (white duck) eggs again - I think she's just doing it for the lols though, rather than actually being broody :roll:

:shock: That's it Chicky, you're staying here for a weekend! No one will disturb you until 10 at least :lol:

Athough Chichi does have a habit of playing loud rock music if it gets past 11 :roll::lol:

Morning all :angel:

I'm off out to the zoo today :lol:

I'm taking my friend to relive our childhoods. She moved up here from Southampton 4 years ago, but has never been to the zoo here...so :wink:

Hope you all have a nice day and see you later :D

Athough Chichi does have a habit of playing loud rock music if it gets past 11 :roll::lol:

Chichi is 8):lol:

Have fun reliving your chilhood ... are you not a child? :wink:

Kooj ... I think Babs should have a word with the pekins :whistle:(hatch) (hatch) :whistle:

Made some Lemon curd last night, tis :drool:

Anyone for a spoonful? :lol:

I blame Clare + Lesley :wink:

Sorry to hear about the exams Fred, are those A levels? Good luck.

Lewis, I just love that lemon curd, which I why I don't make it often as I just scoff it on great chunks of warm, homemade bread! :roll: Good news about the driving; The Hemel magic roundabout hadn't long been built when I was first driving; worried me sick, but it's a doddle compared to driving in London.

Kooj ... I think Babs should have a word with the pekins :whistle:(hatch) (hatch) :whistle:

You can go off some people you know! :P:lol:

Fred - I can see Chichi coming to join you with his music collection! And good luck with the exams. I'm sure you'll be fine. Won't be long before you young'uns get a nice long summer holiday - while the other kiddiwinkies are still having to roll into school.

Have been trying to sort Student Finance out :roll:

I did all the details aaaaages ago, and had to input all my passport details as evidence and it said it'd all gone through.

Then they emailed me today and said they still haven't had any evidence ... so I logged in and its all there :eh: . Have filled in the paper form so will send that off :roll:

Then my Bank Account details won't go in properly. I phoned the bank and the woman didn't have a clue and I couldn't understand what she was saying ... she didn't know what the 'Bank Sort Code' was or the 'Bank Roll Number'!?! :roll:

I'll probably go in and speak to someone who should be able to help.

*breathes*

Morning :D

Brew anyone? :wink:

:lol: Lewis that drives me crazy too when you call a helpline and the person on the other end does not know enough to be able to assist with your query. I am all for giving people jobs, but if they cannot understand they should not be in that type of job... :lol:

oooooh student finance, you;ll be an expert on it soon and in a few years time I will be saying Lewwwwwiiiiis help!!! when my oldest goes.. :lol:

Won't be long before you young'uns get a nice long summer holiday - while the other kiddiwinkies are still having to roll into school.

The GCSE students will, they get a nice long break from June until September, but us 6th formers have to go back 1 week after the exams to continue with our work. *groan*

We don't even get to have that week off, it is a "activities week" with cultural trips and university visits. Fun! :roll:

I also have 6/9 exams before study leave....