Have fun Shirl! :P

Murder Mystery was good 8)

Its raining now though, so don't think we'll have the bouncy castle tomorrow :(

Lemon curd looks :drool: Em!

I bought the stuff to make some yesterday, but have no jars! :roll::lol:

Night all that have gone :D

What recipe did you use Em?

I love Lemon Curd :drool:

Well, during the week, I have not heard the girls egg announce before 8am (bear in mind I was home Mon-Weds, and left for work later yesterday), however, this morning, Dorothea (at least it sounded like her) decided to deliver a 5 minute egg announcement at 6.10am :oops: The neighbours are going to love me :oops:

Hi Peepsies

Hmmm those curdy jars look lovely. We made (OK Murray did) some curd the other week - really nice and so much better than homemade. I think he may have used a Hugh Fearlessly Eatsitall recipe.

Today Mr Soupdragon is going to make a squiddy casserole - I kid you not - it's delicious! It has a bottle of red wine in it. Dlishushic!

I am going to give Barbara some nutri drops. I think she is getting heart problems though :( Her comb has purple twinges, particularly at the tips, and she is spending time hunched up - although she is also spending time scratching around happily too.

I think maybe her time to join Polly may soon be here, as she is an ex batt, even though I have only had her 9 months. Although as she is still enjoying life when she is out and about, I am going to keep an eye, and leave it to nature rather than take her to the vets :(

On the plus side, I have a pamper night with the girls tonight, so that should be fun :D

Edited to say, the girls in the pamper night context are my friends and not the chickens, no Indian Head Massages for Leela and co :wink:

We made (OK Murray did) some curd the other week - really nice and so much better than homemade. I think he may have used a Hugh Fearlessly Eatsitall recipe.

Really!? :wink:

The lemon curd is in All things nice :)

No bouncy castle here tonight - tis raining :( The marquee is up + blowing away in the wind! :lol:

Lewis is off for a curry with friends (have to get out the house :wink: ) ... don't know what we'll do after though.