Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Afternoon all!

I have just had a flick through this months Practical Poultry Mag and now wonder if a Mottled Java needs to be added to the wish list :think:

mmmm any cake left?

Popped to the "feed place" at lunch and brought a couple more feeders as the little chick trough isn`t keeping up with the cochin chicks demand.....I WILL catch up with tasha! :lol:

The mere fact that chocolate was mentioned in any way had me dribbling, must clean this blooming keyboard now.

I'm afraid I might uncover the things I wish I hadn't in Emelda's room! :shock: At the moment I can't even get in her door to try and get rid of growing piles of things elsewhere in the house.

Kitty is not in the nestbox - been turfed out by meanie Mini and then she was turned out by Squirt. Apart from Mini, they have all been scrabbling for grapes. I'm going to have to turf Queen Victoria out of the box now.

Erin came home the other day claiming that she was obese and had to go on a diet. Don't know why she's said that, but I'm really angry about it. She'll never be a rake - she just isn't built that way, but she isn't fat. Hmmphhh - I'd like to flatten whoever said that to her. :evil:

Oh blast - I thought I sent this ages ago. Oooops.

Still a tiny bit of cake left Koojie. It's coming your waaaaaaaaaay.............................Got it? :lol::lol: Yeah! good catch :lol:

People make me so mad when they tell young girls/women they are obese. My eldest daughter was told by a teacher that she was "a fairy elephant" when she was only 6 and she has been a nightmare about her weight ever since. Like Erin she will never be thin she's just not built that way, but not everybody is or wants to be. I understand your rage Koojie. :evil:

Just had lovely shower and washed my hair. :D I was covered in rock dust. Just think I may get nice glossy leaves later on. :lol::lol: . :( Will have to hose down the patio later, but think I'll stay nice and clean for a while. :D Our neighbours are having a patio built so that hasn't helped with the dust on mine. Yuk! I hate building work of any kind. Had ten years of them while we restored this house. Enough is enough.

Eaten a green and blacks cereal bar just now and I feel a bit :vom: Very sweet it was. :o

Pictures please Tasha of t'new chickies. :dance::dance::dance:

Hi Lewis. :D That was a cop out of a day then. :lol:

Koojie, from what I remember of Erin I don't think she could be described as fat in any way, shape or form. It's very off if someone has told her that she is :evil:

Dan's friend from school has just left, whilst chatting to his mum she happened to mention that they're meant to be wearing red, white and blue to school tomorrow. I knew nothing of this, think the letter was sent home when we were away last Friday. Apparently they're meant to be France or something. Will have to go and look in his wardrobe later. :roll:

That's exactly what I mean PT - most of you have seen she's nowhere near my size. June does rather bust out all over, but she gets that from Murray's mum - the rest of her is just not fat at all. Dolly Parton has done alright by her shape (although I think she should put on a little weight now - she looks alarmingly thin).

:lol: Takeshi's Castle - haven't seen that for ages.

Hmmm, would be nice if your hair had some useful leaves, like herbs growing if that's what the rock dust does. And thankees for the cake - going down nicely with my coffee. :drool: Nope, haven't got room for more choccy - quite satisfied with what I had. :D

104 chickens! Whoohoo the 100 barrier is well and truly broken. :clap:

Roasty :silenced: tonight, just have the veg to do.

And the ants have disappeared - didn't even get the chance to give them some Imperial Leather talc. This diatom seems to have done the trick. Or maybe it has disguised the path and has confused them. They'll probably be back tomorrow. Much as they irritate me I have to appreciate what clever little things they are.

Mum's neighbours have twin 3 year old boys. Last night they knocked on mum's door and wanted to play with her and her toys. She said that she didn't have any toys - and one of the lads started crying because he was so upset she didn't have toys. So she said that she did have some toys but they were for big grown up girls and he was much happier. Awwwwww.

Got your book out now then Cookie. :?: Here have some cake. :D Hands cookie a very large slice of her favourite chocolate cake. :D

just seen that the book is out. :lol::lol::lol: What's wrong with the shoulder. :shh: Could you speak up over there. :lol:

it plays up every now and then from where I tore the muscley thingey.. :lol: Thanks for the cake much appreciated :D :D

book is finished, oooh it was a lovely afternoon :D

Gone a tad chilly here, got my cardie on. Pulls cardie round body and rubs hands together to get warm. It looks a bit like rain. :dance::dance: I know, I know, but it will save loads of money on water for he garden. :D

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm roast dinner. :drool: Roast what?

Awwwwwww what a quick thinking mum you have Koojie. :D

Glad you had a nice afternoon Cookie. :D Sorry about the shoulder, hope it feels better soon. {Hugs} gives Cookies back a little rub. :) Better? I hate it when a good book is finished. :( I miss the people in them. :oops:

thanks Shirl :D

Yes me too, I am starting a new book later, right from the start of the true blood series I think... or I might read one of my older books :think:

I do love reading, I have never known my hubby to read a book in all the time I have known him. He doesn't enjoy it... :roll: I love getting invovled in a book. :D

That choccy cake went down a bit too quick is there anymore left of have the others finished it off? :D

It's all gone Cookie, sorry. :( I always have a cake in the tin :liar: so you can have some of my banana tea bread. :D here you go. Oh, would you like butter on it?

Mines the same, calls my books a load of twaddle. :lol::lol: If you not leaning anything when you read it's not worth reading. :lol::lol: I do laugh at him. :lol::lol: He is a lovely man I love him to pieces. :dance:

Anyway, that cake how do you want it again, with or without butter. :D

Here it comes................There you are. :lol: just as well no butter as it would have just stuck to my fingers when I threw it. :lol: Can I get you anything else modom? I don't do this for everyone you no modom, but as it's you and it's a special day for the country. :lol:

Getting carried away there a bit. :lol: Must take more water with that lemonde. :lol:

Hi JJ. "waves"

Blimey, loads to catch up on after work :shock:

Its absolutely bucketing down here :shock: Just put the girls back in before it started as the sky was looking menacing :wink:

Lots to do so catch you later.

Koojie - I wish I was as Fat as Erin :wink: She has a lovely figure. Whoever said it, tell her I am sending them virtual kicks up the backside :evil:

Evening all :D

Just a quickie before i dash off to cook tea.

I took the baby orps and legbar outside today, their first time on grass :dance: it was soooo sweet watching them investigate.

Will post pictures on chickens later. Sissy & Ada were not impressed that their run had been commandeered by little interlopers :lol:

They are back indoors now, i think they enjoyed the fresh air.

glad you enjoyed your book Cooks :D

Shirl (or anybody) what is rock dust?

and Tash - 104? :shock::lol: ...... Em, the race is on! :lol:

Cleaning those bathrooms, that's what does it. :D You have a nice early night Cookie.x

Sandie, rock dust is an organic fertiliser made from crushed volcanic rock. It is full of minerels and all that sort of stuff. You can dust your soil, flowers, plants, trees and lawn with it. It's amazing for veggies, they grow huge. :dance:

Little pingu had some food today, not a lot, but came to the bowl a few times. :D Shirl is very relieved. :dance: Minky was dragging her at lunch time. :anxious: She is a strong little madam and shook him off. :lol: he shook himself and stomped off. :roll: If at first you don't succeed jack it in, is his motto. :lol: Men! no patience. :lol:

Off to see if Sandie has uploaded her pictures.x

Of course I will share! I can`t eat ALL 6! :wink: 5 maybe...but never 6

Little chickies are doing great. Looks like two of the pekins are going to be frizzles :dance: and they are all eating and eating and eating and eating :shock: Looks like I should of gone for the 20kg bag of chick pellets instead of the 5 :roll:

The big'uns (Domino and Cochins) are getting big and are starting to get feathers on their backs now too! I am trying to find a how to sex by feather growth but google is not being nice to me. In the back of my head I have it that girls feather quicker but in heavy breeds the boys get tail feathers first.......but I could be making that up :anxious:

I am pooped (covered in it too) as I have been to the supermarket, cleaned both cubes, cleaned both brooders, washed what seemed like a hundred drinkers (actually only five) and now I am stuffing my face....life is goooooood

How is your foot?

Proper little guzzlers chicks aint they :lol:

You will have to have a look at my orps and see if you agree 1 boy 1 girl. Im gonna keep him anyway, and see how noisy he becomes.

My foot is getting very tempting, to be graphic, the scab is lifting and its soo hard not to pick it off :oops: sorry. I really dont want any scarring though, so im desperately trying to leave it alone :roll::lol: