Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Ooo Sandie, can I ask you a lorry-type question.....why do the lorries parked up in lay-bys often have a back door open.......it's often bothered me and now I can ask someone who will know :D

Sha x

I'm no lorry driver :wink: but I think it's to prove the lorry is empty so no-one breaks in - feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :lol:

I always thought that was the case but am sure Sandie will be able to confirm :D

Lewis have you candled those eggs yet?

Night cooks x x

Lewis didn't fall asleep :whistle: ... then wake up to watch First time voters Question Time.

We had a mock election at school tomorrow - rather interesting results :lol:

Little brother has just called me to let me know that I am now an Aunty to 3 Turkey babies with another 9 on the way :shock::P

8) :mrgreen:Will they be christmas presents? :anxious:

Am I the only one here who only has two chickens ... and at this moment in time STILL only wants those two chickens? :anxious:

*coughs*

... and at this moment in time STILL only wants those two chickens? :anxious:

Yes, yes you would be. :wink: .... well done on the maths.

I'd try the broodies together and see - they won't get more broody? :lol:

Night Em, Shirl, Sandie + Lyns :D

Smallholding all becoming real Kooj? :mrgreen:

I would also volunteer but too far ... and will probably be in Aber :lol:

I candled the eggs last night Tasha :D

BL + 'FL'(?) the cracked one, are clear, T(?) is too I think.

So all others look good, and under Hilary too (hatch):mrgreen:

Can't see through !eggbrown! but you said to check on day 15 :D

Thanks Sandie, I thought that was the case, but I'm sure a few I've seen recently look as though they have something inside still....maybe it was just packaging kind of stuff of no great value :anxious:

DH has just brought me a pint of cider...how long does he think I intend to stay up tonight :shock: .given that I haven't drunk any alcohol since the beginning of the year due to being the driver of the family, I'll be poleaxed very quickly :roll::lol: ........I can feel my eyes going already :roll:

Lewis..please read back this sentence

Is the cider having an effect or does it really not make sense......... :anxious:

Sha x

Thanks Sandie, I thought that was the case, but I'm sure a few I've seen recently look as though they have something inside still....maybe it was just packaging kind of stuff of no great value :anxious:

Yep, if its something that would be of no interest to anyone or impossible to get out without a huge forklift they will do the same thing

:

Is the cider having an effect or does it really not make sense......... :anxious:

Sha x

:lol::lol::lol: I think Lewis might be on the cider :lol:

Yep, smallholding is a little dark dot in the middle of the light at the end of the tunnel. Ooh that's rather um, an odd thing to say. Oh well it is meeeee after all.

Oh Sha, thank you for the offer. I'm moving in next door so that would be lovely. :twisted: Kidding.

We still need a plasterer and someone to sort out the electric lights in Ciaran's room. They are the only ones causing problems. Have horrible feeling the wiring is not up to scratch, although the bloke did the same in the lounge, kitchen and study and we've had no problems at all. Ciaran's keep going out - bulbs work fine downstairs. Most peculiar. Then we had another bloke have a look, they worked for a couple of weeks and then did the same thing. This house is driving me nuts too! On Friday we are going to sort out the paint - still need to finish those bathrooms. Chickyvickywicky has been busy decorating (ahem and where are you now?) so I'm feeling rather guilty.

We had a mock election at school tomorrow - rather interesting results

:lol::lol::lol: No it's not the cider. Lewis must practice proof reading mustn't he. :wink:

Why is it the 2 black chickens are broody? I think I'll make some orange buttercream, sandwich them together and I'll have an Oriole cookie.

:whistle:

We have a Question Time thing tomorrow morning so was a bit jumbled up! :lol:

I feel honoured that I have taught you the art of being jumbled at such a young age. Although I think everyone on here has had a big share of turning you into one of usssssssss. Mwahahaha!

Murray has gone to bed, Erin is at college (serving tonight, so will be much later) and Ciaran has apparently gone out and will be late home - don't lock up. :roll:

Hmmm what can I do? No choccy. Bah! No alcyfrol. Bah! Nada, zippo, zilch. Bah!

Koojie, you'd be very welcome to move in next door but it's a doll's house :lol: you'd have to have next-door-but-1 too, then you'd have a reasonable sized house :wink: .....now if we could convince the farmer to sell us the field behind us, we'd be on our way to a very nice situation, doll's houses or not.....DH is fed up of the children from these two houses arriving on our doorstep & banging the door even when they should know that DD isn't here........he'd help you move in without a doubt :lol:

Nighty night all...need a sleepy smiley :wink:

Sha x

Night Sha.x

:whistle:

We have a Question Time thing tomorrow morning so was a bit jumbled up! :lol:

Ah' date=' Lewis is being the pregnant cider woman again. :wink:

I quite like Maths :oops:

Probably why I was drawn to being a financial adviser previously, and I love doing the budgets in my current job :oops:

I know I need help :oops:

This just proves you are my auntie...as my sister adores maths...the freak :wink::angel::lol:

Solar panels, Frederick...neat. Get a windmill, too. Not a turbine, a definite mill...they're cuter, and you could hook it up so that the little blade-y things were made of solar panels. IMHO. Aaand, if you have to make wires cuter, use these :angel:

Off to bed now..night all

xxx

Ah, Lewis is being the pregnant cider woman again. :wink:

Just to clarify...I'm the one on cider tonight, not Lewis as far as I know......and pregnant :shock: not me, but Lewis you could make a mint matey :lol:

:lol:

Jessica is just being hilarious :wink:

Broodies x 2 no Sha :shameonu: not a good idea

Just set up a fourth brooder and managed to get a pre-emptive strike in with hubby by telling him how wonderful and tolerent he is :lol: kitchen has two brooders and three inccys - we havent seen the kitchen table in months :lol:

Morning all, take care Debs.

I used to have a table in the kitchen - it's under Erin's stuff. And lordylordy - we have ants. Bah. Every year and I still don't know how they are getting in. Diatom everywhere. I think I'll get the talc out for a colour change and pwetty smell.

Morning troops,

Have a good day Debs. :D

Ants Koojie. :vom: hope the powder works. How do they do that just appearing thing? one minuet there are none, then you leave a tiny bit of something on the worktop, come back and the place is covered in the little critters. :roll:

Hope you have all been and done your duty for Queen and country. :D

Going to be busy today. David arrives tomorrow so got to smarten up my act and get lots done in the garden. Shirl is scared stiff of the head gardener. :wink: I'll sweep the paths and cut the grass deadhead the flowers and he'll think I'm a marvel. :lol: I'll be stretched out on a lounger by 11 with a long cool drink. :liar:

Have a nice day all.x