Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Oh, it dances too! :shock: I see the label on the side now (having just been given a demonstration by Madam Mim - and now I've gone deaf). It says Cornelius (why not Cornelia???? :? ) The Dancing Chicken - I "sing" and dance to the musical composition of the song "Chicken Dance"!

Yep, definitely a toy!

Hope all goes well Debs - cuddles (gentle ones) are being sent as I write.

Naughty Pingu - needs a good telling off. Stern voice and a finger waggle. Eat! Poured boiling water over the corn yesterday and Kitty scoffed the lot. Her little crop was bulging - feel happier now. Oh, and it had cooled down when she ate it - haven't burnt her throat. Ooooh perish that thought.

Helloo, I'm baack! I think I need a big update as to what's been going on, we're onto a whole new part and everything :shock:

Well Squeak doesn't seem to have laid anymore softy eggs over the weekend :) but she laid a weird one this morning. It looks like it's cracked, but it's all hard :? it's also a whopper, and a very odd shape. I took pics, what do you reckon?

4577984376_8c0179ee8f.jpg

4577984790_3f23f9e570.jpg

Do you think it'll keep ok with those cracks? Or should I use it ASAP?

I am SOOOO annoyed. :evil: I listed my sons psp on ebay with games and everything Buy it now and someone who has zero feedback has bought it (not paid I might add) and has also done the same with 8 other psp's today. ITs obvious that they are not genuine, my son will be so dissapointed as he now has to wait before he can relist (ebay told me)

yours,

fed up with ebay.

Just been reading online, if the tablets don't work, I'll have to have my gall bladder removed :evil:

I just sent you a text message saying bascially that. :( My mum had same thing years ago, it was filled with like waterey fine sand apparantly.

At least you are getting there with a diagnosis now matey... only way is forward now. (hug)

Well at least you know what it is now. Not very nice, but nothing sinister and can be sorted. My great aunt also had her gall bladder removed. She was fine. Of course she isn't now, but she'd be something like 120 years old! :shock:

As Cooks says onwards and upwards (well not quite, but similar oh pooh I'll just dig a hole and lay in it - feel free to cover me over).

Hmmm, fine sand eh? Better not drink any salty water otherwise you'll have your own private beach/island. Think I'd better run. :whistle:

How about a nice G&T Debs? There is quinine in tonic water and quinine is good for gallbladder things isn't it?

:vom: G&T is one drink I really hate :vom:

Well....how about just the G then? :wink:

:lol: such a bad influence :shameonu:;)

I dont like Gin (the drink) .. :lol: :lol:

Me neither, I think Claires Black Russian is a far better suggestion :P

Sorry Lyns (as already told her this on PM)

I have taken my tablet and started itching like a crazy person, why... because the tablet contains potato starch and I am allergic to potatoes :evil: Phoned surgery to be told to still take them, so now its a toss up, itching like a looney or severe pain :wall:

Stop the world, I want to get off :notalk:

I'm going for a nap, it doesn't help that I haven't had a proper night sleep having been up since 4am :roll:

*Debs now promises that she has been enough of a misery guts and will return to normal service after a sleep* :angel:

I can do the Black bit - I have the coke and the Tia Maria, but number one son hijacked the vodka. Erin has the brollies in the spare room. There's not a place in this house that doesn't have something of Erin's in it. So if you can find some voddie I can add the rest for you. Feeling better now Debs?

Sludge sounds yucky Debs :( My Aunty had her gall bladder removed last year after discovering she had gall stones, she had it done privately so she didn't have to wait. She's all fine now though :D That's mean giving you tablets with potato in though, you'd think they would've found you an alternative as you're allergic to them :evil:

Just been to Lidl's with dad, so we have some food in the house again :dance:

You'll all be chucking beach balls in minuet and playing volly ball in poor Debs tummy. :lol::lol: You gorra laugh though. :lol:

Good thing to know what it is, but what causes it? Have you looked that up Debs? Anything to do with Gall bladder is painful. My mum had gall stones and was in agony with pain in her shoulder and back would you believe. So, Debs, how would you have known what was wrong if you hadn't gone this morning to the doc.? "Shirl shakes fist at hospital"

Cookie that is terrible, your poor boy, what a thing to happen. {Hugs}

Good grief Debs, what ever next. You have to stop taking them and get them to prescibe something else. Makes me want to say very rude words :x:x:x:x and pour boiling oil over doctor, though was probably receptionist that said "keep taking the tablets" Shirl is *Fizzing*