Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

they are still making out they are sending money..but I know they wont. Why are some people like this? :(

I will never list another thing on ebay, it seems to protect the buyers more than the sellers

I wouldn't mind but its cost me a bit with the final value fee as its not a cheap item, they are telling me they will send £40 for me to send abroad now in broken English... but they ahve bought about 8 others already today... I wonder if they were paid for... doubt it.

yup have emailed all of them. ;) have also emailed ebay after speaking to them on the phone and have logged that I wish to end the transaction.. either way I am not sending it abroad so up to them whether they end it officially or not.

SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Lewis's dad

Debs - you have to eat artichokes (think they mean the thistle one rather than the farty one) - "has been shown to help relieve gallbladder discomfort and aid liver health". Also "bitter greens such as chicory and dandelion leaves". I've got tons of dandelions. Shall I send them to you?

If you do have it removed, will you have it preserved, pumped up and play football with it?

I'm having a spaced out day - not enough caffeine just yet. Had a very vivid dream last night about feeding acorns to the chickens and getting coffee flavoured eggs - woke up and thought wow that sounds good why didn't I do that before. :roll:

Stopped off working for a peanut butter sandwich, and came in to the kitchen worktop covered in ants, :roll: really teeny tiny ones. :vom: Have dusted with powder, so will have to wait a while before I can hoover it up and clean the worktop. Made my sandwich in the garden to the delight of the chickens. :lol: Don't have to tell you who ate most of it. :roll::lol:

Little Pingu is less screechy but still only eating what she finds for herself. :anxious: Awwwwwwwww my Princessa !eggwhite! today :clap: only three weeks after being broody, and she will be six soon. :dance: I'm so proud of her I didn't think she would lay again. Marilyn stopped laying last Autumn and she is just six.

All under control then Cookie. I know you will have to wait but better that than to have sent it and not got paid. You must forgive me but I know nothing about ebay. David buys things for his classic car off there sometimes, and he got our Jukebox off there. I thought buyers and sellers were checked out by them. Difficult I suppose. :think:

Happy birthday Dad of Lewis. :dance: Have a nice night out Lewis. :dance:

Koojie, what a dream. I like the sound of those eggs. 8):lol::lol::lol::lol: at kicking it round like a football. :lol:

Sorry your not feeling any better Debs. :(

just spotted them :lol:

the girls are totally unimpressed with me, I changed my nesting material from shredded paper to hemcore, as the paper marks the eggs and althought that is ok for us, now I sell a few boxes a week, I want them to look perfect.

BUT... the girls were unimpressed and I got one egg for my troubles.. :lol: :lol: haven't stopped giggling about their disgruntled faces all day... :lol: :lol:

I thought they were checked too Shirl, but this person joined today and bid on all these psp's reason only they know I guess.

*ears sparked* jukebox????? ooooh I'd love a jukebox :D

It's fab Cookie. A dream come true for David, his whole life he wanted a Jukebox and a real coffee machine like wot they have in restaurants. So when we moved here we got the coffee machine, and a year ago the Wurlitzer arrived from the UK it was an exciting day. He has record collections from the 50's 60's 70's 80''s and early 90's. Sad thing is he's rubbish at dancing. :lol::lol::lol: So we always drink good coffee and we have hours of fun listening to music. Who needs a tele. :lol::lol:

Serves you right chicken mummy. We liked our shredded paper we did. :lol:

Off to look at Debs chickens.

Hellooooo everyone.

Just a quick hello tonight as im shattered and gonna watch Heston then off to bed :oops:

Love your photos Debs

I cant belive how many pages youve all got through :shock: I started reading them and then gave up :lol:

I picked up a worm today :vom: to give it to Sissy, her first worm :dance: Oh the things i do for these girls.

Off now

Catch ya tomorro

love ya

:D x

Mini has taken over the nestbox. Kitty is quite miffed, but eating better. She's on the roosting bars tonight - here's hoping for normality for her and then I'll tackle Queen Victoria and turf her off the throne!

Will check out the birdies tomorrow Debs. Night all.

xxx

Betcha missed my goodnights and kisses. Harrrrr!

Night Sandie, Debs, Shirl and Kooj! :lol:

Few people came rouund to see father - including the girls from next door. R (4) was being really rough, and then jumping on the shoe-rack perch and broke it :roll:

Can try + screw it back together, then she was chasing + trying to pick up Nugget by her wings and wouldn't stop, so I made us all come back inside - she cried at me, but her big sister knew I was right :wink: I know she's only 4 but she can be a bit too rough sometimes :lol:

Went to rehearsals and saw a few people I haven't seen in ages - including my friend who got (purple eglu) and ex-batts last year :P

Then went to Ask + had pizza 8)

My laptop died earlier + has only just started working. Power cable has been dodgy for ages + now this ... its insured so will see what its covered for + might get them to have a look at it. Can't be without my laptop for ages though, expecially with exams! :lol:

Well you're all talkative! :wink:

Have candled the eggs (day 6). Hilarys 3 are developing so far, can't see inside the !eggbrown! again.

The 8 in the incy - the cracked one (I think the 'unknown') isn't developing even with the clear nail varnish, and I can't see anything in the BL either - but the air sac is moving and think was when they went in

... so not bad + rather pleased :D

Won't count the chickens before they (hatch) this time though :wink:

:lol:

Offs to bed :P

Brrrr freezing cold out there. I lie. It's cold out there. Good morning. Good MOoooooorrrrrning. Singin' in the Rain style. Good morning, good morning to yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Oh dear Lewis has to fix his perch. Yep, our neighbour was a little bit like that when younger - driving the guinea pigs like cars, and grabbing our bunny by the back legs. You were right to stop her before the wings were damaged. She'll be better when she gets a bit older.