Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Ahhh but not just any old splinter, this was a cookie splinter! :lol:

I am now in the process of trying to decide which new cover i want for my i-phone, have you seen them? posted by badgerblue or is it bluebadger? on Jantys thread!!!

Ohhhhhhhh they're gorgeous!!! want want want!

We have 4 TV's and a Projector in my house.

*Snap* :wink:

Night Debs + Em :D

Aunt + her LSOH (I like that :lol:) came round + have just gone.

Should really have some munch.

Had a tuna sandwich earlier + we bought fishcakes and carrot+potato waffles earlier .... would be rude not to scoff them :wink:

I saw the 10 covers :lol:

I am now in the process of trying to decide which new cover i want for my i-phone, have you seen them? posted by badgerblue or is it bluebadger? on Jantys thread!!!

Ohhhhhhhh they're gorgeous!!! want want want!

yes I saw them :lol: you can have all the sparklies you want there.. :lol:

lewwwwwwwwwissss!!! *waves*

*waaves back* :D

Shoved them in the oven :P

The pink glittery one was one thing, that one is something else! :lol:

We had 2 Japanese exchange girls at school last year + they bought these plastic sheets of those diamonds and stuck them on everything with tweezers.

Their ipods, phones, folders, books ... :lol:

Night Sandie + Lyns :D

*waves at Sha!* :D

Come back to join us? :lol:

Night

Just watched Glee ... I'm that 8)

.... and Amber (kristen chenoweth, who was also in Wicked :P) had a blinged mic, just like that phone case! :lol:

Morning, 4am and Shirl is awake. :x Have come down stairs and had a bowl of fruit salad, put the dishwasher on,forgot last night :doh: I knew I shouldn't have gone to bed at 9.30pm big mistake. :wall: On the plus side I have caught up with the news of iphone bling. Very nice Sandie an absolute must I'd say. :lol: Splash the cash. :lol:

Well, I've had my night feed, so should go back to sleep again now. :D They say you regress back to babyhood as you grow older. :wink: Ooooooooooooooooooooh Nooooooooooooooooooo. :lol:

I hate it when your posts do that disappearing act Sha, all that effort for nothing. :wall: Makes a girl really :x

See you all later.x

Night.

Missed notifications! What do I find? I'm in an episode of Fawlty Towers - QUE?

Congrats Scwamble for getting the last word. Commiserations to Lewis - how frustrating for you! :lol: Yayyyyyy 20

Well as we didn't have teenagers or mum around we had a nice Sunday - watching 20/20. And we were still child-free until late last night. Ciaran is going into work from Fareham this morning so he didn't come home. Erin stayed in London and came home long after Murray's bedtime at 11.30. So she comes in the door, tells me off for not saying hello (I did), although she did hear me say "you dirty little stopout". Unloading the car a very loud Birdie song starts up and she runs indoors saying "shutupshutupshutup!" in Ms Tillytinkle fashion. The birdie song gets louder and speeds up. Shutupshutupshutup!!!!! I only touched it's foot. What? I thought it was her phone. No, it is a white chicken that her friend had bought for her birthday! It's sitting and looking at me at this very moment. A lot less scary than Pancake. :lol::lol::lol: But not as comfy and a darn sight louder (ooh that doesn't quite make sense there does it). So there we are a ramble for Scramble. :D

Morning all :)

I wish I'd known you were on at 4.30am Shirl, I would have joined you. I have been up with my stupid stomach :wall:

I'm going to see if I can get into the Dr's today.

Sandie - I love you matey but that iPhone case :vom::vom::vom:

I take it its another toy chicken Koojie :wink:

Awwww, poor Debs. :( They really need to get that sorted for you. Is it me or has it got worse over the last week. :(

Tad worried about Little Pingu, who is now back roosting after being broody, but not coming to the food bowl and still screaching and flaring when the others are around. Minky is very cross with her as well. :roll: He keep trying to bring her to the food, but she is having none of it. Tried her yesterday with food from a seperate dish and from my hand, but she ate only a few beak fulls. (Beak fulls? is that right} I've see her drinking, so that's something. She is scratching around in the veggies so she must be getting something.... :pray: that she will eat more today.

Love to see the toy chicken Koojie. :lol::lol::lol: Sounds delightful. :lol: If she was tiny you would be able to hide it later. :lol:

I hope little Pingu will be OK :( Sending eating vibes to here.

My stomach has been worse the last week Shirl. :roll: It seems that when I had the scan on Weds, whilst the scan didn't show anything, all that prodding and poking has hurt something :x

I had to come home from work on Friday, I was OK Saturday, had bad moments on Sunday, had to leave my Godsons party early yesterday, and have been up since 4am today :evil:

I am booked in to see a GP at my surgery at 10.40am, not my usual GP as she doesn't work on a Tuesday, but its the same GP that I had when I was a child, so he knows my family history inside out (even though he did call me a fraud when I was 6 as didn't believe I was in pain then, and then I needed to have an operation).