Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

:lol: yup it does.. :lol:

we now have tvs with freeview scattered around the house.. :lol: I am without one in my bedroom (just boring plain old 5 channels there) so I threw a strop ;) ;) and am now looking for one for there too :whistle:

:lol: An accident to see us into part 20! :roll:

:wink:

Lewis has just planted some potatoes - rooster + salad ones ... bit late but the packet says March-May, and they were just sitting in the garage being forgotten, so might as well try them :wink:

We did them in pots last year + forgot them :roll:

We have 2 tele's upstairs (parentals + me) and 2 downstairs (sitting room + breakfast room/kitchen) ... I can't remember the last time mine was on.

I think it was when I was testing the infra-red camera in the Go!

You will get your legs smacked if you do that again Cookie. :shameonu:

Am looking at the sky all the time for my biscuits to arrive, but nada. Only thing I can see is lovely blue blue sky. :D

Lo siento Sandie, pero Debs y yo tenemos que practicar nuestros Espanol. :wink: (Translates for Sandie.) :roll: Sorry Sandie, but Debs and I have to practice our Spanish. :lol:

Can't we have a picture of the diddy hen pecking at the big girls. :lol: That must look really funny.

Sounds like a perfect day Em. :dance:

Shirl dashes outside to change the sprinklers on the lawn. :shock: the first ones have been on ages, it's all your faults for writting so much about your day. :whistle:

Good grief 4TV's :shock: We have one and only watch it at christmas. :oops:

Phil had his legs smacked this morning :wink:

He won't let me pull a mutant hair out of his eyebrow, it was really mutant, it was twice the length of all his other eyebrow hairs and it was poking in the wrong direction :shock:

I told him it was freaking me out and it had to go, and I wanted to do it, but he wouldn't let because he is a big wuss :wink:

He then pulled it out himself, so got smacked legs and tickled for being mean, then I wouldn't stop wriggling to annoy him :evil: He couldn't stop laughing and said I'd be bored of wriggling before he was, he was right :oops: Wriggling really uses your stomach muscles :oops:

Yes, I do know we are 36 and 38 respectively :whistle:

Jus and I often have a good fun play fight....starts off with tickling but then I get a bit nasty though as I am a nipper. I blame it on having two brothers. If Jus had any hair I would pull it! :lol:

Just counted the TV's in our house - 5 tv's to 2 people :oops:

Now.......I had to get a black forest gateau out of the freezer earlier cos I couldn`t get my shopping in........it has defrosted now. Do you think it would it be wrong to eat it all tonight :think:

:lol::lol::lol: at Phils eyebrow hair.I hate nose hair and ear hair, just got to get rid of it off your mans face. :lol::lol:

No comment on the tickling business, I know where all that fun games ends up. :oops::oops: just jealous. :oops: Shirl wishes she was 36 again. :wink:

Course not Em, you eat up, get stuck in girl. :drool: I always have to search for :drool:

Gonna get my dinner now. Hens had just had a handfull of mixed corn. Wish mine was that easy. :lol:

Good grief, there is a size 0 :!: where have I been :?: not paying attention, thats what :!: Size 0 :think: Never :!: Can't be true. :pray: Can it :?:

Edited by Guest

Oh my goodness, such a lot going on.

Yes, Cooks, that DOES count, See? I knew you shouldnt have been let loose with a ladder :shameonu::lol:

Debs. my Phil has mega long rogue eyebrow hairs too and i attack him with my tweezers. :lol:

And err Wow, a GYM? in your house? I am impressed, not so impressed that you dont use it though :shameonu: But forgiven as chickens obviously come first :D

I will let you off speaking spanish but i need translations or i feel left out :(

I will definately try and get a picture of Pickle and Sissy or Ada, it is really funny to see :lol:

Em, i think you should share the cake :shameonu::drool:

Number of TVs - 4

Number of people - 4 So thats ok then? :D

No comment on the tickling business, I know where all that fun games and gets ends up. :oops::oops: just jealous. :oops: Shirl wishes she was 36 again. :wink:

It ends up with Henry barking at us in this house, as if to say "Will you pair grow up" :lol:

And in our house three cats lined up of the sofa looking at us with eyebrows raised and a look in their eye as if to say "oh please" :roll:

Sandie - grab a spoon but be quick!!! What I really need it some double cream

And err Wow, a GYM? in your house? I am impressed, not so impressed that you dont use it though :shameonu: But forgiven as chickens obviously come first :D

Its not as impressive as it sounds, basically its a treadmill, a rowing machine and an exercise bike in a room with a wall mounted telly..... Esporta its not :wink: