Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Murray's watching the footie - I'm about to do a few lengths of my bath.3.gif

Well done Scwamblewamble. I think that deserves a round of applause. Well I'm round and here's the applause! :clap::clap::clap:

Mini is a pancake too. I'm fed up with these pancakes. I'm going to dunk them in lemon. :evil:

Apparently Croads are one of the ancestors of the fat ladies and brahmas. But I don't like the German Langshans - too leggy. And the males are supposed to be really docile. Next house I'm getting a daddy one of those.

It's my mumsie - haven't you seen my comments about my wonderful MIL. I shall be dancing on her grave I tell you. Bet I'll lose weight then. Better hope she doesn't get buried at sea. I can swim - I'll just tread water all over her. I'm hoping that the house will have an annexe because mum is beginning to drive me nuts - and I don't like being cross with an old lady. Then I feel guilty - until I look at the usedtobenonstick pans and I feel better. :roll:

Oh good grief you lot!!! :shock:

I cant believe how much you all natter when im away :shameonu:

Ive had a quick flick through all the pages and

Shirl Oooooo pretty flower :clap: I remember having some of those once :roll:

Debs Ooo :( Sorry your still icky, hope your a bit better now :)

Em Oooooo errr. HOW MANY??? :shock: You've got the hatching bug bad girl :lol:

jj Oooooo Well Done :clap: You've been working hard :clap:

Koojie Oooo you have broodys too! :lol:

Cookie Ooooo HIYAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hows Bumble doing? :lol::lol:

Oh dear, have i forgotten any one? :think:

Well its broody city here today. first Noodle, out she comes and in goes Sweetpea, took her out today after 2 days and nights and she stayed out quite happily all afternoon so thought yay, shes snapped out of it. Put Angel in as she started been broody yesterday and now Fifi is broody and Sweetpea has decided to have another go! :wall: So I have 3 of them all at once.

Can you put more than 1 in a cage? :anxious:

Heeeeeeeeelp :wall::wall::wall:

Well done JJ, one proud Auntie Debsie here :D

Great Auntie Shirl is proud too JJ. :D Shakes walking stick in the air with joy. :lol: Is there anyone who goes to school or went to school that likes maths. :?: I swear I never met anyone. :shock:

Edited by Guest

Shirl my youngest lad loves Maths... but hes a little odd.. :lol: :lol: ;)

well funny Chickie I asked someone that exact same thing as I seem to have rotating broodys at the moment, but if they coincide I might just have to do that.

Could be a bit too close for comfort Sandie, they will keep each other warm. :think: They would soon work out if you sleep bum to bum you can keep the cold air off each other. :lol: what does everyone else think. :D Where is Tasha when you need her eh?

Hurrah, I know of someone who likes maths. I can brag at the next OAP meeting. :lol::lol:

I was thinking as my crate is large I could segregate them if I have to put them in together so they cant snuggle.. :shameonu:

I asked Em and she said she felt it would be ok but with the same concerns as Debs and Shirl about them snuggling up and keeping each other warm...

Now it is time to fess up..............I popped 6 pekin eggs under Brie, the broody pekin last night........... oh and another 30 eggs in the inccubator

That's why you can't wait for 26th too then.......now it all becomes clear :roll:

Sha x

It will be pekin heaven Sha! :pray:

I think i am off to bed now.....benn in my pj`s since 6.30 :oops:

Night Em, night Debs, take it easy if your back at work tomorro :shameonu::D x

I dont think i can seperate the cage because it is in a very sheltered position and if i half it, one half is going to be very dark indeed. I think i will just leave them, put them in one at a time. They will just have to take turns :lol:

See what comes out of the wood work when you ask a simple question. :shock: You find the people you thought were "Normal" turn out to be "Mad" :lol::lol: Someone has to do it Debs :lol::lol: the budgets. I used to love that someone else just handed me the budgets for next year. Never took a blind bit of notice of it. :lol::liar:

Awwwwwww, Little Pingu is still not eating from the food bowls, and is only interested in feeding her pretend chicks with what she finds. :roll: She was giving them greens today though, so thats all good. I'm thankful that she is staying out of the utility room. :D

Debs I hope you feel better tomorrow, there really is no point going back if you are still icky :pray:

JJ, congratulations, maths is so not my favourite :anxious: my children however seem to have got the hang of it & appear to enjoy it, must be Daddy's genes :wink:

Koojie, if you need a hands-on Omlet Auntie I'd be willing to babysit your rabble, but I fear I am a bit too far away :roll: Good luck in your hunt for your dream SH...and continue to resist the temptation to bop Ma on the head with one of the growing collection of wrecked pans :anxious:

Em, any excess Frizzles will be more than welcome in our Pekin run.......we do love the Frizzly little pompoms here... :pray::lol:

Oh the broody hormone is certainly in the air isn't it :lol: ..I have 3 Orpies who take up residence in the nestboxes for the morning, then decide their stomachs are far more important than hatching any eggs thank you very much...and little Holly shows similar tendencies to Blossom in her early broody period (screechy brat :shock: ), but seems to go off the idea after a while too thankfully.......may just have to pop back to Leon & get some more eggs if she does decide to go the whole hog & stay put though......and explain to DD why her guinea pigs who are due to be born any day can't go in the (blue eglu) when they arrive :anxious:

Aaaah a pretty flower...we don't have those any more...well not in the back garden anyway :whistle: I got a packet of pink & blue cornflowers to sprinkle in the "wild" patch around the fruit trees & hive in the front garden, then I'll have some flowers :pray:

Sleep well you sleepy headed babes :D

Sha x

Ooo Sandie, can I ask you a lorry-type question.....why do the lorries parked up in lay-bys often have a back door open.......it's often bothered me and now I can ask someone who will know :D

Sha x

I'm no lorry driver :wink: but I think it's to prove the lorry is empty so no-one breaks in - feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :lol:

:lol: My pleasure Sha :lol:

Your right Chickyvicky

When a driver parks up for the night, the curtains often get slashed by people wanting to see whats inside and if its anything they can grab and sell. To stop this if the trailer is empty they leave the back doors open so people can see its empty and the curtains dont get slashed - hopefully.

Often you will see lorrys parked very, very close to each other. This is often because they are loaded, but if they park close enough, people cant get the doors open. Doesnt stop the curtains getting slashed but stops people getting in to the load and getting it out.

Ok? :D